New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the trial version of adobe photoshop 7.0 from downloads.com, and made my first real photoshop. I've made crappy chops before on ms paint, but that doesn't compare at all to all the tricks that are available on the photoshop program. I have to buy this program...

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thats really good.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: 99Cat
All you need is a 'Mellow Yellow' sticker on it :rofl:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I have to buy this program...
BWAHAHAHAHahahah are people still "buying" photoshop
I mean yes you should always purchase software legally.
:crazy:
nice color change by the way:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Originally posted by: gyger
I have to buy this program...
BWAHAHAHAHahahah are people still "buying" photoshop

of course we all buy photoshop.... :cover:

edit for relevance: and that is a damn good chop for your first. i've yet to really play with the color changing aspects of it, mainly swapping parts and collaging.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the compliments, I think the real trick is just knowing what needs to be done, and having alot of patience. It took me a while of messing around before I figured out the history brush. I still don't know how to add things to the picture though, like new wheels. Can anyone explain to me how to do that? and maybe how to photoshop in a set of z3 fenders?? -Nate

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
great job on the color change!

for z3 fenders you'll want to create another layer, called z3 or whatever, and use the rubber stamp tool or just hit "S" on your keyboard. do you know how to use it? if not.....hit "alt" to tell it where to copy from, ex. another picture of a cougar with z3 fenders that you just have open in photoshop. click your new z3 layer and when you right click it will start copying the vents to your new layer from whatever pic you have open.

hope that helps.....if not i can explain more and i'm sure there are ppl on there who can do the same.......;)

M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts