New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I am not for the fart cans, but not bad, very clean hum.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Its alright for an I4, i like my CAI + borla combo best :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx guys yea im gettin my CAI soon waiting on it to get here probably puttin it in next weekend.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBalla2k5
I heard it and was like......****......hope my exhaust doesn't sound that way. Then saw you had a Zetec, and in that case, sounds good!!
ouch, that hurt!!! dont bash the 4 banger man!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
You were scaring your cat. Probably should have put him/her in the house first.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea my cat got the crap scared out of her our cat isnt allowed inside im allergic to it so.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
In the right combo though the zetec will sound awesome. I have the flowmaster setup from Trubendz and always get comments from more muscle car type people then anyone. I cant stand the bumble bee noise. Even a lot fo the v6 cougars make it.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I didn't mean it as an insult, I was just saying, I hoped mine didn't sound like that.....cuz it didn't sound like a v6. It sounds good for the zetec. Not nasty ricey like some civics.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok what is your definition on a riced civic like the sound of one i want to hear and compare. I have another vid. where im not just sittin there in Neutral im actually going im just waiting for my bro to host it on his site soo i can show yall. but what is the riced sound of a civic in your opinion?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
sounds really good. but no matter what a video or sound source will never let us know the true sound of any car....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
rice is when it sounds like a crotch rocket :D

and when it sounds good at idle but then you floor it and it sounds like a tin can

1 - 17 of 17 Posts