New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used Dupli-Color metallic blue flake and metallic silver flake. It shimmers when the sun hits it, very nice

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
No doubt!...I had my remote stuck to the steering wheel, but then I thought about it.....

It would be better if you hid those lights under the dash (down by the feet). You could hide the cords and still get the effect.....

This is the only part I don't like though....really unique!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took that light off right after I took the pic. I already have streetglow blacklights under the dash, i had just been procrastinating bout the one on the dash. Anyway, I decided to take it off cause it was a pretty bad hazard

·
Registered
729 Posts
The passanger side vent has to be taken out by the dealer or If u wanna do it then the whole dash or somethin has to come apart. My dealer was nice enough to take them all out for me and put them back in no charge So I dunno any prices on having that done. But that is what they said had to be done in order to get that one out.. Mine r white now...

G

·
Actually you can take the passenger vent out rather simply by yourself and without the help of the dealer.

Wedge a screw driver between the vent and the dash (don't worry you won't misform the dash) at the 5 and 7 o'clock positions there are two pressure tabs. Once you have the screwdriver wedged between the vent and the dash, push down to release those pressure tabs. you may have to move the screw driver around, but that's all there is to it.

Don't ask how I figured this out, I still say it was the fever (103) and lots of cough medicine that I was on, when I got mad at it and got it out my way.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Heather,
I'll post pics when I get everything done. Soon I'll have WW kit w/turbo wing and 18" KMC Suicides with BF Goodrich Blue Scorchers. I'll post pics! I'm so excited!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.