Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
897 Posts
maybe it's just because my internet sucks, but this is what i receive:

Connection refused

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Connection refused

uRiDiAN

·
Registered
253 Posts
:) Looks good what you did ... Perhaps I will be able to see you and your Cougar again this year. I will come to NY in the middle of august. I just ordered my new 17" rims, they should arrive today (hopefully, were delayed several times already).
Greetings from germany
Marc

G

·
looks good,did you have your pipe shortend alittle ,my tips stick out like three inches more than yours.i was thinking of cutting mine down and make it flush with the rear bumper.do you smell your exhaust at all? maybe the pic but it looks like the tips dont extend past the bumper.

G

·
Techno, i understand ya, AsndragonZ has exact the same YoDude as I do, different muffler, and his sticks out a lill more than mine (mine is like almost in line with bumper), so this might have to do with either the muffler, or the installer (either muffler shop, or yourself), i will meet AnsdragonZ this weekend, and we'll shoot some pics, to determine the difference.....

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
techno, nope I didnt shorten anything when installing. But I think Miez is right in saying that it may be the muffler which determines how far they stick out. The side angle of the tips is decieving, but they do actually clear past the bumper. I was actually looking for that kind of look, I dont really like tips that stick out so far..kinda looks ******* if you ask me.

G

·
i think im going to get under my car this week end and loosen it up to see if it can push it back some.i definitly think it was a installation error dew to the fact that we drank more beer than the instructions suggested.i to think it looks much better to be aligned perfectly with the bumper ,looks professional.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol
Yeah, gotta love those instructions

Hope you clamped your exhaust rather than welding!

G

·
i like the idea of being able to take the system apart with out cuting, even though it will probibly leak after a while. i think i might just get the divider peace welded to the two tip pieces so you cant see the clamps from the back.when i do that ill have em sraiten it up to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.