New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cougar is no more...

Got in an accident yesterday, t-boned by a truck doing 60. My right hand is messed up, and my frat bro broke his pelvis, other one has some memory loss. Good news is the side air bag prob saved his life so it could be worse.

SO if anyone needs any parts I am going tmrw to get my stuff and yank some other crap out so let me know if you guys need anything, passenger side stuff is pretty much gone to [censored] so otherwise anything else should be ok...

Let me know if you guys need anything...

Pics will be up soon...

·
Registered
787 Posts
RE:My cougar is no more...

I am glad to hear you are okay!!! I'm sorry you lost your Cougar...

Next question: What parts do you have on it that you want to sell?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE: My cougar is no more...

Nothing special, I am all stock except my ACT clutch (which I won't be getting out) and some tail light covers...

So if anyone wants/needs any stock parts/replacements let me know, prob by 300 on tuesday...

·
Registered
736 Posts

hey Conrad, i heard about that tonite, i think i have class with one of your brothers, Scott, and i heard the guy has like 45sec. memory so everybody was playin around with him or something, man, glad to hear your ok though

i lost my cavie when a 17 yr old smashed into the back of me doin about 40, shoved me under the trunk in front of me (accordian style)
but now i got the cougar so its all good :)

i hope everything with insurance and courts goes alright for ya

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yeah his memory is ALOT like the guys memory in Memento, but alot shorter, when we were in the hospital and they had released him he must have asked me about 5 or 6 times what happend and we took some pictures of this party we were at in KC the night before and when we showed him the pictures he didn't remember any of it, pretty crazy. Him and the guy who busted his pelvis were singing chili peppers in the ambulance so it was defintely a crazy day. He didn't even remember his brithday that was 2 days ago, he kept looking at his wrist band and was like, wait, I'm 20? We were like yeah danny you are, he was like, did I miss my b-day? So I wass worried...

He memory is coming back though slowly but surely and the nurse assured us that it will, but we are messing with him alot, ha ha prob shouldn't but hey, he isn't gonna remember....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yes, yes wrecks do suck...

Hoping to get that check from the insurance company with in the next two weeks, time to do some new car shopping...

Looking at Talon TSI's currently let me know if anyone has any suggestions...

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

Originally posted by: Stlstreetracer7
Yes, yes wrecks do suck...

Hoping to get that check from the insurance company with in the next two weeks, time to do some new car shopping...

Looking at Talon TSI's currently let me know if anyone has any suggestions...
mercury cougar!!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I'm sorry to hear about your accident. Getting t-boned sucks hard! As far as your friends memory loss, that may never come back. I got t-boned about 4 years ago that caused some memory loss, I still haven't regained it, I just have to say that a 96 Z-28 doesn't bode very well against a 99 Cadi. But on the bright side of this, you all lived, I know that doesn't sound like something to look at as being good, but it could have been MUCH worse.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts