New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soba friend of mine is driving a 2017 mercedes v8 and dare me to race him saying he would smash on me so I said ok we got on the road and I was gone left him way behind so I started breaking and he past me so I went after him again witsh I was catching up to him but he got stuck and so did I so endeup wrecking my cougeee but was repaired able so I change the whole bridge and suspension and oil carter and radiator and front bumper it is back on the road but need the steering wheel cover of the airbag and the airbag hope ya enjoy that storie will post the picture of then and after

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
Carlos no entiendo el titulo de esta entrada, quizás tenias que haber puesto de titulo, "Lo que nunca tienes que hacer con un Cougar" ó "Juventud amigos y un Cougar"
Espero que tengas suerte con la reparación

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Carlos no entiendo el titulo de esta entrada, quizás tenias que haber puesto de titulo, "Lo que nunca tienes que hacer con un Cougar" ó "Juventud amigos y un Cougar"
Espero que tengas suerte con la reparación
Ya lo repare ya Ando en el hoy le pondre su nueva defensa se mirara genial

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Always painful to see when someone destroys a good car street racing. I think the most unfortunate part is the fact that its back on the road and only a matter of time before we see a second post starting the exact same way.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looks like you need a lot of parts. Seems like you have a 2001-02 base model. You need a front bumper (could get any one though even a fiberglass one from 99-02), headlights which are hard to find for the 01-02 but if you get a 99-00 bumper you can get the 99-00 headlights which are easier to find. Not new but used. If you get the 99-00 lights you can get the grille to match. Looks like you need both airbags. And a windshield. The rest looks like a body shop can help. Good luck.

PS the Right (passenger) headlight is the hardest to find for the 01-02 unless you find one from a junkyard that will ship to you. The left (Drivers) is much easier to find but if you keep an eye out on eBay one may pop up every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
324 Posts
Or you could just buy an aftermarket steering wheel and delete the airbags all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,743 Posts
With his other problems I’d just start over with a new body.
Almost certainly not insured, maybe not even registered or licensed, obviously a menace on the street...I think a smashed up death trap with no air-bags is exactly where he belongs.
Is that too harsh?
Also, if he thinks he was beating ANY 2017 Mercedes, than that other driver probably didn't know they were racing.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Almost certainly not insured, maybe not even registered or licensed, obviously a menace on the street...I think a smashed up death trap with no air-bags is exactly where he belongs.
Is that too harsh?
Also, if he thinks he was beating ANY 2017 Mercedes, than that other driver probably didn't know they were racing.
Absolutely not. Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts