New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

We've removed the 17 inch wheels and put some cheap 16 inchers under the car.
On the pics you can also see that the spoiler is removed. That's because the car must go to the inspection (i don't know if you guys have it, but every year we must go to a testing area, just to see if your car is OK. But the belgian governement, police,... they are doing everything to destroy tuning. We may not put other wheels, we may not lower our cars, we may not change the exhaust, we may not......it's just not fun anymore).
These pics were also taken when he had to go to the garage to put the original exhaust back on.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
A combination of my favorites... the no limit kit and a black Cougar. :thumbsup:

The wing should stay off. :)

P

·
0 Posts
what kind of rear bumper is that, cuz i forgot, and u have to buy the cage insert sepretly right?, thnx for ur time

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Wow... The no limit looks AMAZING on a black cougar!!

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
that looks tight..it's a shame about the laws over there tho. that REALLY sucks

Mike

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
geeze! silly belgian government people.....

nice cat though! that no limit kit does look really nice on there. and i would have to agree with what was said before....stay spoiler-less!! it looks a lot cleaner!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
You have the perfect combo right here

Black Cougar with No Limit Kit, spoilerless and those wheels I like them alot (just needs to be 19 then your set)

for some strange reason it reminded me of a 360 Modena.
I dont know how maybe cus I was playing NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for the last week or so and watched Bad Boys 2

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarKat
You have the perfect combo right here

Black Cougar with No Limit Kit, spoilerless and those wheels I like them alot (just needs to be 19 then your set)

for some strange reason it reminded me of a 360 Modena.
I dont know how maybe cus I was playing NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for the last week or so and watched Bad Boys 2

your not the only one it remind's me of the ferrari

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
hmm.... cougar reminding people of ferrari....... :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

thats just crazy. but funny. oh well, i'll let it slide. i would waste time and put my "winter" cougar pics up, but theyd just be pics from the fall with some airbrushed dirt and snow, so its not worth it. i hate winter, and i'd hate to have belgian police. that must be kind of a boring car scene around there then.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by: VHull03
hmm.... cougar reminding people of ferrari....... :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

thats just crazy. but funny. oh well, i'll let it slide. i would waste time and put my "winter" cougar pics up, but theyd just be pics from the fall with some airbrushed dirt and snow, so its not worth it. i hate winter, and i'd hate to have belgian police. that must be kind of a boring car scene around there then.
Well no, you see that's the stupid thing about it. You see beautiful cars all around, and the politicians know about the problem....but they don't do a thing about it. They're saying there working on it but...
The laws on how your car must be are based on a law from 1967...and in those times they didn't have 20", spoilers,turbo's,air rides,.... so now we are the victim of that law.
But that doesn't stop the belgians, we have (if i may say that myself) one of the most beautifull car scenes in Europe.
Check out my coverage on OnlineShowoff from the International Tuning Salon 2003, in belgium -->
Here

You'll see it yourself. How do we all get trough that inspection....well, we have to spend money every year to build our cars back to 'standard'.

Hmm...like they say: that's life.....:rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts