New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
unfortunately that's the way things go, and not just in schenectady. There are too many car accidents and drunk drivers on the road to go after all of them. The amount of money and time it would cost them to process all of it is not worth the while I guess. I see this only because I've been in multiple hit and runs and involved in a mugging, and what do you know, satisfaction from none of the "investigations". It sucks to hear it, but they usually have bigger things to worry about. It just sucks that your insurance is being such a pain. Maybe it's time to switch insurance companies? I would just figure that with proof that you have filed a police report, they would either conduct their own investigation or just pay for the damages. I mean, it's not like your car is going to put your insurance into bankruptcy, and it's obvious that it was not your fault (regardless of whether that guy actually did it or not, your car was parked where it was allowed to be parked).

oh well, I hope it all eventually works out. Just keep bothering the police. it may just get to the point where they want to finish it all up just to make you go away. As far as finding him drunk, he's free of that by now. Pressure the hit and run though, I love when people who deserve it get their cars impounded... especially when they are drunk women who sideswipe your car and are just too poor to pay the impound fees (her car sat in the impound for about 2 years, so I'm pretty sure she never got it back).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.