New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all those eagles fans! hahahahahahahahahahahaha. sorry i just had to do that, i'm a giants fan, i know, i know they suck, but i live in pa, and i'm surrounded by eagles fans so i hear all kinds of b.s. all the time, and its my chance to rub it in. good luck next year guys! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Last year the Eagles fans were making fun of the Steelers for losing the AFC championship game... yinz should beware of that Karma thing. ;)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
make sure dale doesnt read this. hes such a big fan his picture and a whole story were takin for an article in the harrisburg patriot news, front page. he had a giant blow up eagles player who by the begining of the fourth quarter had a bag over his head for all to see. great party, the outcome sucked. im a miami fan, i had my laugh when they met in the regular season but had to be queit this postseason.

·
Registered
228 Posts
giants suck and always will at least the eagles have made it to the nfc championship 3 years in a row, where have the giants been? eagles are always gonna be the greatest no matter what ANYONE says

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the eagles made an appearance back in the early 80's but the lost. the giants have been there 3 times the last time being in 2000 and they've won it all twice. so i'd say over all we are better, yes thats right my friend the giants are better.

cougakid, i would rather end my season early like the giants did and get a good draft pick, than go alllllll the way to the championship and lose now u got nothin but the 27th or 28th pick. as nelson from the simpsons would say.....ha ha!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: OJE
Giants may suck but they've at least won a Super Bowl, we've never even made an appearance.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::banhim::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Someone is not a longtime Eagles fan :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Im not a fan of anyone which makes it great cause no one can comeback and make fun of my team. I just dont really follow sports, i usually know whats going on and whos good and whos not but other then that i dont keep up with players or watch the games. I'll most likely be snowboarding on Super Bowl Sunday instead of being glued to the tv.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Originally posted by: 02cougakid
giants suck and always will at least the eagles have made it to the nfc championship 3 years in a row, where have the giants been? eagles are always gonna be the greatest no matter what ANYONE says

kinda reminds me of the bills....

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: OJE
Im not a fan of anyone which makes it great cause no one can comeback and make fun of my team. I just dont really follow sports, i usually know whats going on and whos good and whos not but other then that i dont keep up with players or watch the games. I'll most likely be snowboarding on Super Bowl Sunday instead of being glued to the tv.
:poke:

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
In football...the past doesn't matter, so it doesn't matter who was in the Superbowl 10 years ago! There were totally different players on the team then! So you can't compare team's pasts! In other words..the Eagles were better than the Giants this year...although I hate to admit it! Next year might be a different story though!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes, i know and i can admit the eagles were better than the giants this year. but the past does matter when it comes to superbowls because it is football history, and its recorded. if it were the other way around (the eagles winning them and not the giants) all of these eagles fans would be saying it as well.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I guess it matters to some people...I could care less if my team made the Superbowl twenty years ago because I wasn't even born then! I didn't know anyone on the team, I didn't even know what football was...to me what matters is the present. Like I said...matter of opinion.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ok so say your team goes to the superbowl next year, your saying that 20 years from now when your talking to your kids u wouldnt say i remember when i was (such and such an age) and the eagles won the superbowl? maybe u werent but i was born and alive and a football fan when i watched my team go to superbowls and win 2 of them. if your a football fan and a specific team fan u remember those good times, u also remember bad times like losing 3 nfc championships in a row.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts