New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GRRRr...so i'm drivin home from school on this windy road and there's a stretch where its pretty much straight, and there's a road to turn on to the left. well, i turn on that road comin home from school everyday. keep in mind there's plenty of visibility to see someone stopped to turn there, even if you're goin pretty fast (which is fun to do...anyway..)...so i came to the turn, and slowed up and stopped cause there was a car comin the other way. i happened to look up in my rear view to see this silver cougar (not a neco member, but a kid i know) FLYING up behind me...goin about 50-60 i'd say...and he was baout 200-300ft away...and he just kept comin and i was like HOLY $H!T!!!...so i FLOORED it just in time to see/hear him SQUEAL for a while behind me and i was just like, wtf. so yea. almost lost all chances of gettin a tib anytime soon which would have SUCKED. you silly cougar people. lol j/k

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
maybe if that saturn had any balls it coulda sped up quicker. hehehe

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: buffdaddy17
maybe if that saturn had any balls it coulda sped up quicker. hehehe
ROAST

it needz NAWWWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Jen do i know em or have i seen em in conyers?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
some guy named david houser. i seriously doubt you know him cause he's an uber dork..

and whaddya mean i need balls to speed up more? lol i just was sittin there waitin to turn and see a car flying towards me and floor it...what'd i do!? lol

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
if u only had a cougar u would understand he didnt speed on purpose,,, its really easy to fly by in one of those car's.... next time this happens just pull over and let him pass u :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
i agree. ill just be cruisin, and look down and ill be doin 65 70 easy.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol no excuse...it was like, a half mile down the road from my school...and those curves, i dont care if you have a 350Z you can't take some of those curves more than 40-45...and its one of those narrow roads with crappy shack houses on the sides...no room to pull off...i was at a complete stop! besdies...that kid is one of those "TEEEHEE *breathes* I HAVE A COUGAR *breathes* I"M SO COOL NOW! *breathes* I"M GONNA GET ALL THE GIRLS NOW! *snort*"

his sister's hot though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts