New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front Bumper: Dragon Z or Battle. I am leaning toward the dragon z because I have always loved this bumper.

Side Skirts: 01-02 Razzi or Kaminari.

Rear Bumper: Drift.

What do you guys think about these body kit combinations on a silver frost cougar.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
if you love it... then join the few of us remaining that still have it :biggrin:

but if you have ANY doubts - dont get it... the DZ is one of the easiest to scrape with - even at full height. plus it almost never fits perfectly. - but hell, i love it anyway :tongue:

i've got andysautosports version of the kam sides, and they fit like ass out of the box too - but with time and care, they fit- and was even able to mold them in.

Drift- sure, i think the drift looks good.

basically - you are getting the same kit as me (for the bumper and kam sides) , and the exact same kit as BadLarry and his orange cougar (if you dont go with razzi sides)
you should track down some of his pictures and photoshop them to be silver - that would give you a great idea of how it will look :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
yay. another member of the dragon-z fan club:banana: go for it dude.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone have any pics of badlarry's car that they could photoshop silver for me I cant find any pics of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts