New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.......ok so me and my friend are at a 7-11 in his eclipse GSX (which has minor exterior upgrades) ...anyway well there are a bunch of what i like you call (*******/ white gangasters) anyway there sitting in the parking lot and 2 cars are reving there enignes (stock cars/enignes) and my frined has to join in........so then we are pulling out and they follow us to the exit (6 inchs from are bumper) so the we pull out and the one kid flys by us (in a 4cly altima) giving us the finger so (were like ok its on) we floor it and right has were about to pass him he changes lanes without signal and almost crashes into us and then his buddy flys by us....we floor it to catch up mainly to give them the finger and say "f^%K off" but we get up next to the one car and the other car is right behind us ....the car next to us speed up and so does th car behind us and the car that was behind us goes int o the turning lanes and passes us( kepp in mind it is 11 at night it is pouring and there is a car accidnet to the left of us as he passes us)...so were ok those kids are really gay and were just going to let them go.

Well it didnt end there........
We now are going below the speed limit to let them get away from us........but we catch up to them because there stoped at a green light waiting for us. then we catch up and they start driving at 20 mph (in 45) soo they think there pissing us off when there really not , then my friend gets right up of his ass and the kid slams on the brake and we alomost hit (ah loser) and we were behind them for a good mile and a half at his speed(mean while causing a traffic jam) so they we kinda get separated and the kids pull off the road and put there hazard lights ...........then as soon has we get to them they cut us off and box us in and start doing the same thign again.. but we turned off and got out of it......

God i HATE PEOPLE WHO THINK THERE HARD ASSES

A

·
0 Posts
Why not just blow past them and be done with it, you had a GSX.
i believe he said it was pouring and that would've waaay too much of a risk to take speeding with a-holes messing with you.

just be glad that your friend didn't lose his cool and try to go after those jerks. otherwise this road tale could've ended a lot differently

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i wish one of the [censored] would have gotten pulled over

BTW... we were going to blow by them but everytime we attempted to pass them (no matter at what speed) they would cut us off

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my town must be going to hell check out myt other post in here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts