New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so me and my friend are coming home from school (in his eclipse GSX) and our freinds are in front of us...so were messing around and we give them the finger..well as we are a pretty sweet jetta is in the other lane (going the oppisite direction) of a fairly big road...he must have saw us giving are feinds the finger and thought we were givein him the finger

So he pulls a U turn and flys up right onto are asses and f**king bumps us (no damage)......so my friend like WTF and floors it to get rid of this guy(weaving) and this dude is still a solid foot from are bumper....so hes all pissed off (i would say 25 yrs old peurto rician).. were going all over town to avoid him following us home and he finilly comes up beside us and start saying sh&t like pull over and fight me and [censored] ( mind you were only 17) and he die serious and were telling him we werent giving him the finger and he finally just floors it and goes off.

God this is the second time in 2 days that i posted a story from the same kids car......damn what is going on in my town...

were not looking for trouble either...crazy

we were joking saying we better just sit up straight with the windows up, and the radio off, and go the speed limit or were going to get our asses beat

Later,
Steve

N

·
0 Posts
its your car man , seriously. Once they see your car and see how nice it is , they immeditatly think you are a [censored]. Happens often. I have a video of a guy that stood out of his S-10 wanting to fight me because I flagged em down to race me near a backroad. Of course he just stood in the middle of the road ranting, and I just took off flipping him off, maybe ill see him some day :)

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
hahaha. silly puerto ricans. always tryin to pick a fight

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: buffdaddy17
hahaha. silly puerto ricans. always tryin to pick a fight
yea seriously
i mean hes going the oppoisite way were both going 50 mph and we give the finger through the windshield (to our friends in the car ahead of us)and he sees it and thinks were giving it to him

What a douche bag

·
Registered
26 Posts
OH come on...now why did you go and say that. correct yourself before a fight breaks out on this thread. My best friend if puerto rican and he is the nicest person you'll ever meet. They don't always look for fights...that's sterio typing them. I just don't want to see huge fight break out.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
its your car man , seriously. Once they see your car and see how nice it is , they immeditatly think you are a [censored]. Happens often. I have a video of a guy that stood out of his S-10 wanting to fight me because I flagged em down to race me near a backroad. Of course he just stood in the middle of the road ranting, and I just took off flipping him off, maybe ill see him some day :)
i wasnt in my car i was in my freinds eclipse GSX with only euro lights and an exhuast (visible exterior mods)

but havein that car didnt help any
At first we though he wanted to race - then he bump us and figured he was pissed

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: watz45
OH come on...now why did you go and say that. correct yourself before a fight breaks out on this thread. My best friend if puerto rican and he is the nicest person you'll ever meet. They don't always look for fights...that's sterio typing them. I just don't want to see huge fight break out.
well he def was trying to pick a fight

but i dont understand why he would want to fight abunch of kids when he was like 25

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some people have short fuses and others are just plain a**holes. There probably isn't any explanation on why he wanted to fight you but you did the right thing....you didn't stoop down to his level and wanted to fight back. That only causes more problems for yourself and the other people around you. Let him get into trouble on his own without you getting involved. I probably would have slammed on my breaks and let him rear end me. I don't know how it is in other states but in PA, you don't have to have a reason to hit your breaks, you could tell the police a cat ran in the road and who would know. Your freind gets a new car out of it and you guys sue him for medical costs and and injuries-hoping the injury is only whip lash.....but that's just me. You did the right thing and nobody was hurt, good for you.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Originally posted by: watz45
OH come on...now why did you go and say that. correct yourself before a fight breaks out on this thread. My best friend if puerto rican and he is the nicest person you'll ever meet. They don't always look for fights...that's stereo typing them. I just don't want to see huge fight break out.

Yeah not all Puerto Ricans want to start fights. Thats my job I'm mostly German. I think people get too upset or touchy over race, everyone needs to let it go. My friends pick on me for liking sauerkraut and beer. And I screw with them when they are working on their lawns. No big deal.

Oh and Rio it's possibe you've just had a bad run of luck. If it keeps happening too much though you might want to change the way you're doing stuff. Like a friend once said "If you go into a bar and get in a fight maybe the problem is the people in the bar. If you go into ten bars and get into a fight in all of them, Maybe the problem is you."

K

·
0 Posts
i dont blame the 'puerto ricen guy' for getting pissed. It doesnt matter who you were intending the finger to, the fact of the matter is its not poilte and you should really think next time. You were lucky nothing worse happened. I know if i say someone giving a finger as i pass someone id get pissed too.

K

·
0 Posts
oh and btw stop being [censored]in racist... 1 person of a certain race acts upon as if you gave him the finger. stop the racist bull[censored]. theres no need for it here

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
clam the [censored] down

JUst clam down
BTW i live in a nice subraun neighborhood and right in the middle of it there a apartment complex where everyone thats lives in there is trash and this guy lives in there

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea but it not worth it because we see him ALL the time actually most days we see him...so if we get the cop involved we might be digging ourselves in deeper

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug
yea but it not worth it because we see him ALL the time actually most days we see him...
ahh, ok, so he'll just kick your ass next time he see's you then... :tongue:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
prob not but i wouldnt rule it out

if we called the cops i might not have been able to type this post

G

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug

Link to video?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts