New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a mono sub but it has 2 speaker outputs... I need to hook up two 2 ohm dvc subs to make a 2ohm load, so Do I just bridge those two output together or what??

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
not sure what you mean by it is a mono sub but has two speaker 'OUTPUTS'...mono amp with 2 outputs??...a DVC sub will have two sets of inputs on it if that is what you mean.. two dual 2 subs to a 2 OHM load would be done in a parallel series setup..wire the subs indivually in parallel then wire the two of them together in series that should give you a 2 ohm load on your amp..if you amp is mono block it should just have a + and a - output on it...you shouldnt have to bridge a mono amp...i am confused by your opening statement..here is a pick of your wiring set up though..

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know how to wire the sub too IF there was only 1 output but, I was reading on other forums to just hook it up normally on 1 of the speaker outputs and it will work. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.