New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.35 cent wings night.. on my way back home into Columbus, I'm by myself, I pull up into the right left turn lane (it's kinda weird now that I think about it, my stores always start with the left turn lane...) Green MR2 in the left left turn lane, we're both in front, looks kinda nice, i pay no attention to it. Green arrow, he takes off rather spiritedly, w/e. Coming up to the freeway ramp, bout to turn on my right signal to get on and he ducks behind a car in front of me and gets off the exit w/ me. The MR2 accelerates a bit down the onramp, which has quite a angle to it. Honestly, i'm not sure how quick i was going but surprisingly I stayed right behind me... though scaring myself not knowing my coug was capable of the handling it just did. The last bit of the turn before the freeway way I'm like.. "this is it, he's gonna kill me". So i floor it, hear him downshift and the motor rev up. I've been about two car lengths behind him the whole time. Accelerating.. paying no attention to speed... the distance between us neither opens nor closes. Faster... faster... Oh.. he let off, i'm gaining a bit.. Wait. No he didnt... That engines still screaming. I get back on it after a second delay. Distance between us still the same, just him shifting i suppose. So.. after a dangerously high speed, he hits the brakes and decelerates slowly. I do the same keeping the same distance.. about two car lengths... the whole time. I cruise behind him for a couple more miles and he throws on his turn to get off. I slow down a bit to see the guy, throws me a thumbs up :) Sweet! Give him a thumbs up back.

Honestly, i'm surprised I held w/ him. Thought those things had more to em. Maybe a base model.. I don't know. It was the newer bodystyling though. Quite fun.

·
Registered
553 Posts
also, you happen to know where I can buy a 3.5" blade, for the drill thats used to cut the hole for the intake? I just got my gmk cai..but we only have a 2.5". So if you know anyone that has one, or where to buy from and how much...awesome!

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I doubt it was a turbo..

Innova.. I picked up my saw at Lowes.. but then ended up having to get an adapter at Sears. Reynoldsburg! Gah... Aaron has my holesaw.. and he's in New York else I'd let you borrow it. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
sounds like a good run Chris!

nice job

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.