New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im moving to Lawrenceville it looks like from up here in michigan just wanted to say hi to YALL lol jk just wondering what lawrenvilles like if any of yall like there. Thanks Dustin

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome!! :wave: All that I know is that it is on the northside and to the East of Atlanta and I mainly hear about it because of the traffic in mornings and nights. You are also kinda close to the mall of georgia :D

N

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard bro!!!

Glad to see another addition to COOGA

Tell us about your coog and when ya plan on moving down!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well A little bout me im a 23 yr old white guy. Ill be working alot because thats the whole reason to go down there, And regretfully i won't beable to put any more cash in to the car. I am trying on taking advantage of the cheap real estate down there. Its crazy where i come from a 120,000 there cost 180,000 here. but im looking to live in lawrencville or Suwanee are there any other ciyt close to those that are really nice its hard to look on a map a check it out? WHAT ARE THE LAWS DOWN THERE? On neons ? 1 or 2 Licence Plates ? Tinted Windows? AND How BOut INsurace is there ant 21 - 24 yr old here and if so what u paying. Thanks GUys. D Any Nextel if so hit me up 130*21*32200

·
Registered
625 Posts
It seems that you are looking in Gwinnett county, which is nice, I mean like everywhere I'm sure it has it's undesireable places but for the most part it's cool... Erica is wight though, if you are going to be commuting to the city you will have to deal with the " top end perimiter" or 285. which can be a real pain. Gwinnett is nice now mainly because it IS so popular right now, there are lots of nice stores and resturaunts that are only in that part of town. you should fit in fine there( If you know what I mean). What are you going to be doing down here?

here a website for Gwinnett
and you could try discovermillsmall.com, it' s in Lawrenceville too...

oh also, about Ins, you're looking at about 110- 130 a month if you're record's good, and when you get tto 25 it'll be more like 90

1 - 5 of 5 Posts