New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it has been kinda boring around here lately so I have decide to be like a annoy person and to see what movies y'all have seen or heard of. Both movie theater or rentals. I have NO life so there for I need some good movies to watch.

ANYTHING PEOPLE PLEASE!!!

I think that the last movie I saw was " finding nemo "

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I went to see Matrix Reloaded and thought the last 45 minutes was ghey... saw Elf and it was cute.. other than that nothing really amazing has come along yet.. I'm waiting for Return of the King... that should be sweet... oh Gothika looks great too!!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
well movies are all delayed to europe, however, i can point some fingers at bad ass movies you probably have not seen.

my all tiem favorite movie is Interstate 60 (it's got hte best cast, no idea why it did not have a bigger theatrical release)

and I really like Lone Star State Of Mind....

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Umm, saw Matrix Reloaded. Was a good movie, didn't really care for the whole Titanic thing at the end. The second one in my eyes was still the best. Underworld was good... umm... I can't remember what movies I have seen lately. Chris do you remember?

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
pssst... "kill bill" which was freakin awesome! :thumbsup:
Hahaa. only because I remembered and told you that I saw "Kill Bill". Silly girl. :tongue:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
Originally posted by: Crispy
pssst... "kill bill" which was freakin awesome! :thumbsup:
Hahaa. only because I remembered and told you that I saw "Kill Bill". Silly girl. :tongue:
exactly... I pay attention when your talkin to me... I was typin it at the same time you told me about your post.. :tongue:

BTW -- it's Matrix "REVOLUTIONS" not "Reloaded" thats the second one ya dork :cover:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
God only knows there's a lot of them. Also forgot "Pirate's of the Carribean", "Two weeks Notice", and "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days".

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I went and saw "Love Actually" last night... I was expecting a cute slobbery love story and it was awesome.. funnier than "elf" and definately a 10 outta 10...

·
Registered
540 Posts
Identity is a great flick, I had never heard of it, the girl at blockbuster recommended it. It's one of those that you think you got figured out--but you don't, then you think "Oh, that's what happening"- but it isn't.:confused:

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
School of Rock was good too!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I went to see "Master and Commander" the other day.. I really liked it.. for some reason I thought it was going to be a deep drama but it was not.. it was very entertaining... :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts