New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted anything under the passenger seat? I am considering it, however, when I looked under the car I noticed the fuel lines run right under the seat and the floor does not seem very thick to screw into.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
It's been done before, just be sure not to mount whatever you're mounting directly to the floor, make sure there's some space between the floor and the unit, cuz you don't want people bringing in rain/snow on their feet and having it melt down to the unit...that'll be a nice little electrical problem.

Mike

G

·
hey wuts up man i actually mounted my dvd player for my 5.6 inch tv inside of the glove box all the way on the left side and then im gonna do something custom with gages and stuff in there ttyl peace

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, we were talking about floor mountings, not glove box mountings. I already have a glove box mounting so I was looking at the floor. I found a solution anyways. I'm just gonna use some velco... no drilling, no holes, no damage and easy removal if I need.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.