New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Wow, I never heard of the Noble M12 GTO until now. That's so cool that the early model is powered by the same 2.5L Cougar/Mondeo engine or even the 3.0 L. The Noble M12 is now my favorite affordable supercar. Just image having one parked next to a Cougar!

· Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
27,704 Posts
I love how Freddy kept talking about how it was “FROM THE MONDEO” so matter-of-factly. Don’t let anyone know it was from a Taurus…

· Registered
1998 V6 MTX Ebony Black Wild at Heart Trim
141 Posts
On the Topic of Automotive YouTube..... does anyone here watch RegularCarReviews?
And if so why hasn't anyone offered their Cougar for a Video? Because I always wondered how the Video would go down

I would do it but I am not really able to ship my car from Europe to the US just for that....

· Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
27,704 Posts
As far as automotive YouTube goes - yes I do subscribe to Regular Car Reviews. I doubt having a Cougar on his channel would generate much of any engagement, which is probably why it's never happened.

Other automotive-related accounts I subscribe to (since we're on the subject):

WatchJRGo
100% Jake
Doug DeMuro
Everyday Driver
MightyCarMods
Hoonigan
Car Wizard
Tavarish
Emelia Hartford
Speed Academy
Samcrac
AMMO NYC
ChrisFix
The Fast Lane Car
Evolution Autocrosser
The Smoking Tire
Warhorse Racing
AJ Hartman Aero
The Questionable Garage (formerly Wrench Every Day)
Grassroots Motorsports
Autoshine Cars
Jalopnik
Eric the Car Guy
Craig Lieberman
Casey Putsch
DriveTribe
11 foot 8 + 8
Carfection

I usually watch most of Hoovie's and VinWiki's stuff too, although I don't subscribe.

· Registered
1998 V6 MTX Ebony Black Wild at Heart Trim
141 Posts
I doubt having a Cougar on his channel would generate much of any engagement, which is probably why it's never happened.
Why shouldn't it?
Considering they have done from Supercars to the most boring or bad daily drivers. From known by everyone to known by no one.
I think its mostly because no one submitted any Cougar yet....

· Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Because there's like six of us that care about these cars?
Also because its been dead for 20 years with zero anticipation of ever returning.

· Administrator
14,476 Posts
I've submitted mine to a few and the only one to respond (timely) was ThatDudeInBlue who does want to review it, but that now requires me to get down to Georgia. If I can plan it around doing a Dustball Rally GT down there it could work.

Just gotta time it between break downs.

· Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
27,704 Posts
He's a big Ford guy, isn't he? That would make sense. I've seen him do an SVT Contour before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts