Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 problems

1 a creaking from the front left when I pull out or go over bumps... 2 shops say nothing is wrong just spring noise... doubt it I have never heard springs creak while pulling out.

2. A wooooo woooo woooo noise ( not the IACV hummmmmmmm i just replaced that) when i first pull out..... Not always but some of the time..... I got it to make the noise turning the wheel to the left today while sitting to the light.

Please help I have been to 2 garages and they say everything is fine.

Everything is not fine. because it didnt used to do this

·
Registered
904 Posts
For the second question, the woo wooo noise, I'm thinking it could be the power steering pump
as you got it to make the noise again while turning the wheel while stopped.

For the front end noise,I'm not sure, this question has been brought up a couple of times before.
Possibly the sway bar as you say the car is making noise while the car is loading and unloading it's weight going
over bumps and such.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did the left and now I have the squeak on the right. doing that tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The really put some shi##y bushings in our car..

Already did stabilizer bar, both tie outer rod ends, right rear stablizer bar, and sway bar bushings 2 times...

By the way the car is a 99 w/52000miles.

Great FORD QUALITY.

Cougar aka Should of bought a stang!

·
Registered
209 Posts
good to know... where'd you find the bushings, cause i have an incessant squeak from my rear over bumps that i'm pretty sure is the stabilizer bar or sway bar bushings

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
good to know... where'd you find the bushings, cause i have an incessant squeak from my rear over bumps that i'm pretty sure is the stabilizer bar or sway bar bushings
Do you think someone who posted this SIX YEARS AGO will still be around to answer you? Stop bumping ancient threads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.