New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cleaned my room and here is what i found....first to clame something gets it but you can only get one thing.

1.Blue Side Turn Signals<-a $895.00 value, i had them custom made by a craftman in Fiji but never used them.<-AKA Ebay under $20, i forget price.
2. Stock Side Turn Signal Markers, would be good if someone wants to nightshade some but have a back up set to return to stock or incase you f up.<-orange, if you order them from ford they cost $749.89
3. Adrian's Stock 2001-2002 Turn signal housing from his headlights<-I STOLE UM

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'll take these if nobody else has PM'd you for em

2. Stock Side Turn Signal Markers, would be good if someone wants to nightshade some but have a back up set to return to stock or incase you f up.<-orange, if you order them from ford they cost $749.89

Where are you located at exactly. I work at Concord Mills if that would be the easiest way to do the transaction, rather than ship em

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kenny gets blue turn signals, let me know an address to ship to or where to meet.
WillieC gets the Stock side turn signal markers let me know a good day to meet you....the when and where at concord mills.

·
Registered
364 Posts
i want the turn signal housing.....from the 01-02 of course

·
Registered
364 Posts
PM sent at 1:15PM on Oct 30

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YUP YUP, i have given away grills, a polaroid camera, signs, all sorts of stuff<-stolen, well taken without payment but not actually stolen, long story

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Yeah, i have a grill and a camera (if you know what I mean....*wink wink*) Keep up the good work Eric!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I noticed that the majority of people who've replied in this topic are from the same general area I am, I juss moved here and am havin a bit of trouble findin events and such that have to do with cougars (i.e. meets, gatherings..what ever) ya'll have any ideas?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.