New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a couple more from shallow hal the first is a white one parked in a garage the second is harder to see......blurry charcoal grey I think, but those tails look like the cougs?? you decide

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Why do people get so wet when they see a Cougar in the background of a movie or TV show? It's a car....you have one in your driveway. If you want to see one...go look at it. :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: Fett
Why do people get so wet when they see a Cougar in the background of a movie or TV show? It's a car....you have one in your driveway. If you want to see one...go look at it. :)
:rofl:

I bet I have watched that movie 123409883289370 times, and have not seen the cougars. You have some good eyes.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do people get so wet when they see a Cougar in the background of a movie or TV show? It's a car....you have one in your driveway. If you want to see one...go look at it.
This is like a continuation of the other thread but it looks dead...........ehh...... and as you can see by the number of my posts and when I joined and then look at your own:flushed:.........Im not like a cougar fanatic.......I just happen to catch a couple glimpses of the car.:biggrin:

but the real question is .....why are there so many in shallow hal?:tongue:

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
The first one is clearly a Cougar, but I don't really think the second one is... the back window slant and the rear taillight seem too close to each other - there is more separation with the trunklid on a Cougar.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
I can't even make out a car in the second one, much less a Cougar.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
fett where you been first post ive seen in age's of your's!!!!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
2nd pic is a mercedes

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks..........but Im tellin you that might be a coug in the second pic..........stand far from your screen and look at it, six spoke rims with that unmistakable tailight.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Originally posted by: Neil
2nd pic is a mercedes
I concur. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Originally posted by: denn
thanks..........but Im tellin you that might be a coug in the second pic..........stand far from your screen and look at it, six spoke rims with that unmistakable tailight.
we dont have fender flares

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'm glad I'm not the only dork who can spot Cougars a mile away and in 1/2 second movie cameo appearances. :flushed:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
:rofl: I don't think that could have been worded ANY better! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
its kinda cool to see our cars in a movie. heck the only movie i have seen my eclipse in is 2f2f. lol. and that one was ugly.

that second pic is a cougar.

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: Zalec
its kinda cool to see our cars in a movie. heck the only movie i have seen my eclipse in is 2f2f. lol. .
at least yall get the cool commercials! :rofl:

·
Registered
181 Posts
2nd one...Merchedes or possibly a late 90s Cavalier...The trunk on the Cavis went in like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts