New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my enlistment bonus finally! Since I'm not sure quite yet how much money I'll have to pay for the car, I'm only allocating $200 for the car at this time. I already plan on getting a KKM for around 90 so that leaves me with $110. Any ideas for some performance mods you can do for that little? If not, throw me some cosmetics.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeap. Just saw it. 75MM MAF is $110. I might look into that. Talk to dad about it first. I might just do some interior work instead and just deal with the intake until I get can get more confirmation on finances and summer jobs.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I don't spin my tires from a stop, so I am not sure how much it helps with wheel hop. The handling is a dream!!
You can take corners at much higher speeds and make a U-turn so sharp you have to watch what you are doing and don't end up turning so tight you are on the median. I want a rear sway bar replacement now. I will they were $99 instead of $200!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might look into that thing. Turning and cornering aren't #1 on my list though
I would like to keep my tires because they're freaking expensive! Stupid low treadware
Price you pay for high performance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.