New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was debating between ADR Tramas or Konig Blatants, and went with the Blatants. Mostly because they were readily available, and Konig seems to be a better quality wheel.:) Also, the ADR's are dual drilled for 4x108 and 5x108, I don't like the idea of so many holes RIGHT next to eachother, or even sharing the same space.

So, ya. 18in Opal Konig Blatants for me.:)

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
about time. :disgust:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
:rofl: sorry man..thats sux

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by: DEVIOUSDEV
:rofl: Useless Pieces of Shit man I swear.... :rofl:
:rofl:So true

One time, the UPS guy couldn't find my house. I called UPS the next day, cuz my shipment hadn't come. The lady I talked to had the driver on the radio while I was on the phone. I happen to look out my front window and see a UPS truck parked on the corner of my court and my cross street. I walked over to it, still on the cordless phone with the ups lady, and the driver is sitting there with the radio in his hand. I walked up to the truck and pointed him in the right direction.

I think literacy should be a requirement for that particular position. I don't think he knew how to spell "Balsa Ct".

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
rolfmao!!!

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
You know, they probably just forgot to scan one of them... that wouldn't surprise me either... I have two packages in my possession that the UPS computer claims are in Indiana still :shrug:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by: vizual

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should leave it with three wheels, that way all da ho's on my drviers side will think I gots da hydros:biggrin:

EDIT: But all da ho's on my passenger side will think I'm retarded.:(

Originally posted by: DEVIOUSBILL

You know, they probably just forgot to scan one of them... that wouldn't surprise me either... I have two packages in my possession that the UPS computer claims are in Indiana still:shrug:
That would make my Friday.:)

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
Originally posted by: vizual

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I should leave it with three wheels, that way all da ho's on my drviers side will think I gots da hydros:biggrin:

EDIT: But all da ho's on my passenger side will think I'm retarded.:(
THEY DON"T ALREADY?! BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN

:flushed:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts