New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods meet..my house

when would be good for you all?...i'm thinkin two weekends from now saturday or sunday....

i know there's gonna be some precat gutting...anyone else got any mods they wanna do comin up?

maybe while you're all in smithfield we can go to some restaurant around here (smithfield doesn't have much but they got some BOMB restaurants)

ideas?

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
RE:Mods meet..my house

I'm all booked up until Nov. So, if it's in Nov, probably, otherwise, you can count me out. :(

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts

I'd definitely come down if you can promise a knife fight with a ninja! :)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RE: Mods meet..my house

we can shoot some pool at my house....then go somewhere later on too....bowling, or whatever....we can ninja fight in my front yard....i think i can rig some cool weapons up...anyone got samurai swords??...nah but seriously....whatever you all wanna do is cool...bowling was fun as hell last time we went...that sounds good to me....then work on cars earlier in the day...

i might ask this dude i work with to come with his mustang....runs low low 10's in the quarter....

come on peopleses...i want some peolple to show up...last time i think we only had like three people and they were pretty much the usual to comin out my way....

lemme know what you all think and we'll go from there

·
Registered
314 Posts

I have some samurai swords!!!

We should do this on the first or second of november.

What ever I am down for it.

Eric

·
Registered
1,888 Posts

i need to get swords first. or we can joust with the cougs. yeah. in smithfield too. what the perfect venue for high-speed hi-jinx.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

first or second of november sound good....i meant to say that in my last post actually....

either day would likely be good for me....i shouldn't get called in to work....hopefully not anyway

·
Registered
314 Posts

i Vote for the 2nd!!

I plan on being very hung over on teh first!!

Eric

·
Registered
314 Posts

about time you don't have that damn thing.

as far as I know this is still happening.

Eric

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

yep...sure is...dude's mustang is down to high 9's now...he's gonna trailer it over to my house if he comes...

i'm thinkin around noon or so...or as soon as people can get there...who all's comin and what all mods you wanna do?

if i'm gonna do guttin precats, i'll need a drill and jack stands, and if someone can bring a hydrualic jack, that'd help as well...all in all it will only take about an hour and a half tops to do each car

john...any mods for you?...i know you don't even have a quarter of aftermarket parts you have for your car installed yet

·
Registered
314 Posts

hey John want to help me install my monitor and playstation!! You know you want to

Eric

·
Registered
1,888 Posts

i guess we can install my neons. i dunno.

i can bring the drill bit and stuff you bought a while ago that's still at my place. i'll bring my dremel and stuff so we can get that all straightened out for you, eric. anything else anyone needs for me to bring?

kelly, i still have your led bulbs at my place. blue and really bright. i think, i haven't opened them yet.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts

oh, and as for all my parts, i've been installing more and more so nyah.

and i'm getting george's kam rear bumper and razzi sides so my kam sides will be out soon. maybe, i dunno.

·
Registered
314 Posts

yeah yeah yeah. I will have my CAI and LEDs by then we can do that too.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts