New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who wants to crash Tomek's pad the first weekend of March and have a mod meet to gut precats and the like? :)

IDEALLY how it would go down:

People who need mods done show up, people who know how to do them show up, and people who want to help show up.

Me and Tomek kick it on the lawn with some [censored]ing beers while you [censored]es gut your own precats (and mine), install my coilovers, and wash my car...

Uh, okay, well maybe not.. but we'll see? :shrug: :biggrin:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
atcha boy! You know I'm down. :)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Well I got my replacement struts yesterday.I will be installing them this weekend so I just may still make the mod meet :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
:evil: I don't know a damned thing about doing mods..... HOWEVER I look damn good in a bikini and my "stilts" (heels) washing cars....hehehehe:biggrin:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by: imTaken
:evil: I don't know a damned thing about doing mods..... HOWEVER I look damn good in a bikini and my "stilts" (heels) washing cars....hehehehe:biggrin:
My car is a little dirty. ;) lol

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
umm...:rofl:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
I should be functional completely by then..
;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer

umm...:rofl:

Why you laughing for??? Don't believe me???? ;) We'll see (Ok...maybe not as hot as Missy or those other chicks at the car show, but it'd be cuter than one of you guys out there in a bikini and heels washing cars....right???)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by: flummox

Haha....Bring it on....Bring it on...

Kind of scary, but I enjoy washing cars...I'm the only one in my family that always used my Saturday afternoon to wash the cars in the family (and believe me.....that's a whole lot of cars)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Kind of scary, but I enjoy washing cars...I'm the only one in my family that always used my Saturday afternoon to wash the cars in the family (and believe me.....that's a whole lot of cars)
Like I said in my first post, watch you guys washing my car....

:evil:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
We're talking about the 6th or 7th right?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I'd prefer to do it on Saturday, gives me a reason not to go to work.:) Those of you going, shoot me an email (in my profile) or call me and I'll give you my address.:)

and BTW, I think I look pretty hot in a bikini if I don't say so myself.:smoke-g:

·
Registered
32 Posts
In case you didn't see the previous post (NorCalCougar).....I saw yours askin for a car wash...hehehe

·
Registered
107 Posts

You can wash my car anytime you like. :banana:

·
Registered
32 Posts
lmfao....probably might. Although if he's gonna do that he'd better be offering me a ride too ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts