New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone else be interested in starting a Mississippi NECO Chapter. I know that this was discussed earlier this year but it never happened. I am pretty sure that there are enough cougars from Mississippi on here to start a chapter. I have been trying to tell all the cougars that I see about this website but there aren't many other people around here who are interested in modifying cars.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My friends and I are in the process of starting a club in our hometown we are just trying to come up with a name we already have about 7 members my cougar, a '90 Supra Turbo, a 300ZX, a ZX2, a 3g eclipse, and 2 2g eclipses, and we are trying to get a few other guys to join including an RX7, and an EVO VIII.

I was just wondering about starting a Mississippi NECO Chapter since almost every other state already has a chapter.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I think you either have to have 3 or 5 members to get a chapter started....I could be incorrect........ :shrug:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I'm all for a Mississippi chapter. I just hope we can get this off the ground this time.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mont, Where are you at in Mississippi?

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am in Inverness, MS which is about 30 miles SE of Greenville.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Myrtle which is a small town right outside of New Albany. I'm only about an hour south of Memphis.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there anyone else from Mississippi in here?

S

·
0 Posts
Hey Guys, I live in Tupelo and work in Hernando. Would be neat to see about a group that ocassionally meets, my only prob is between my job and family. Let me know if anything goes.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by: suthrnkitty
Hey Guys, I live in Tupelo and work in Hernando. Would be neat to see about a group that ocassionally meets, my only prob is between my job and family. Let me know if anything goes.
Tupelo is only about 20-25 minutes from where I live and me and some of my friends go to Tupelo all the time to hang out and catch a few races. We may be in Tupelo tonight. What color is your cougar, I have probably seen it before, I'm assuming that it's stock because the only modified cougar that I've seen around here was a black cougar with a drift kit and aluminum wing but it had a Tennessee License Plate.

S

·
0 Posts
I have a laser red 99, Haven't even thought of doing mods yet. Probably going to gut my precats next week if I get time and clean and paint my lamps. Very few Cougars in Tupelo and no modified that I have seen. most mods are ricers, mustangs, chevys, so on...
Usually I am on the road a lot and if I am at home I drive the Sorento around since I usually have my wife and kids with me.

·
Registered
469 Posts
ah where were you guys when i was down there..... i was looking for neco people while i was in biloxi for 4 months

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by: DaButcher2
ah where were you guys when i was down there..... i was looking for neco people while i was in biloxi for 4 months
Biloxi is a long ways from where I live. Were you in Biloxi with the military. One of my friends has been in Biloxi with the Navy for the last few months but now he is home for a little while before he ships out to Guam.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts