New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm baaaaack! Sorry, it feels like I've been gone for years and years! I started my new job last Monday and I'm so busy that I have no time to go on the boards anymore :( I actually do work all day! I missed everybody :) How's it going? My job is wonderful, I'm making money, making new friends and I'm happy. And my horse show season is over! Now how 'bout a meet?!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
you were gone...didnt even notice. jk

NEW JOB...YOU GOT A NEW JOB. no more smelling like curry? where? what? how?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No excuses! Ha, I'm working out in Hauppauge for Country Life Vitamins. It's a nice big place, with nice people...I'm still doing graphic design, but now I'm actually part of a large marketing department with people who know what they're doing. But now, instead of stinking like curry everyday, I smell pretty! It's so fantastic :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
She worked in graphic design at an imports company, of pasta and other food related stuff. The place had a smell of curry, so she always took that smell with her when she left. Kinda like me, when I leave the Outback, i smell like steak. It gets in your clothes and hair, so you kinda stink of it. Thats it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by: thasaint
damn i love the smell of the outback
It may smell good while you eat in for an hour, but when you are stuck there for 7-8 hrs at a time, you kinda smell like Melissa did at her work. The smell consumes you. I can never go out straight outta work. I have to shower or I dont go out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.