New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just searched the registery and found that there are six Minnesota NECO cougars.....
That's one more than we need to form a Land O' Lakes NECO.
I'm way to busy to organise anything for it, but I would be happy to design a logo or anything else graphic for the group.

OK, Here goes.......
Anyone interested, or have the time to get this going?

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
OH MY GOSH! If there is a MN chapter I will be SOOOOO happy! Minnesota is awesome! I am not much into fishing anymore (I was till i hit high school, then fishing consisted of a walkman and getting a tan while holding a pole w/out a worm so i didn't have to worry about catching a fish). But the weather is great, except for spring (only time I really dont' like going there), Snow is awesome, summers are cool and you have the BLUEBERRY FESTIVAL!!! I love Ely.

I can't be a member, or help out w/the 10K lakes NECO, but I will be the energizer bunny for it!

YIPPIE! If there is a MN NECO, I will just be SOOOOOO HAPPY! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heather, Are you always this energetic or are you just following my posts to Razz Minnesota?

Y'know I don't got that Fargo type accent y'see. Uf-dah, some people!!!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Yah.. I am happy and excited most of the time (esp for cougar meets!). I tired out around midnight. Well, a normal day, if it is an entergetic day (like Cougar gatherings) then I am poopy by 8 or 9ish.

But I REALLY do like MN. My grandparents live in Tower, MN (near Virginia and Ely). When I was younger I couldnt' wait to visit. We be up in MN about 5 or 6 times a yr. Now, that I am older, it is more of taking care of my grandparents and the old neighbors than having fun. But I still like going to Minnesota. My parents plan on retire and move to st. Paul/Minneapolis area in a few yrs so I will have an excuse to go up there more often!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, You'll have to give a shout when you come up. Maybe if we can get a chapter up here you could cruise University with our group if it's still legal then.

C'mon now all you Minnesota cougars!! I know there are a couple of you out there with tricked out cars that would be a better rep than me.

·
Premium Member
7,864 Posts
Hell yeah I am going to school at St. Thomas right now and it is like 2 blocks from university. The cops are such asses to everyone. They even have fire trucks go down there and spray the streets down with water so everyone's car gets wet and dirty. It is really an ingenious plan I don't think I would have ever thought to do that if I were them, but is sucks for us! So many people go down there it is like a car show every weekend. There is grocery store parking lots full of tricked out cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.