New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mini-Meet Feb. 21st

Due to only a couple members being able to attend the meet on Feb. 21st, it has been postponed until March. No date has been set as of yet, but it will be announced once it has been decided upon.

Well I haven't had time to update the website with the info, but I though it best to post the info so people can plan to be there.

Feb. 21st Mini-Meet:

1:00 p.m. Lunch
Grinders and Such
4240 Hudson Dr
Stow, OH 44224

3:00 p.m. Bowling
North Lanes
4190 State Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
$3/game (still working on a possible group rate)

I will update the website tonight hopefully with maps/etc

If you plan on attending please reply to this post (include how many people will be coming with you) so that I can see if I can get us a group rate for bowling.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
RE:Mini-Meet Feb. 21st

ill try to be there. ill TRY to drag the gf along, but its doubtfull. so most likely ill be alone.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

I'll be there for lunch and some bowling. I got skip out early tho cause it LQ Lock-in that evening. Yeah! I'll see if I can convence my bf to come along and my little brother. So possible of Three. I will be more definate wednesday of that week. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

·
Administrator
24,498 Posts
RE: Mini-Meet Feb. 21st

Nope - I'll be out of town that weekend. So, best wishes, all - and maybe next time...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

Stow is a lil north of Akron; sorta like a subburb of Akron I guess; and its several miles east of I-77.

I might be awake in time for the bowling but chances are that snowboarding will rank above bowling that day. I'll have to get back to ya.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts

CRAP!
That's Brooke's Birthday...well not that day but the 18th
and we have stuff planned for that weekend
Let me see when though.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

Sh!t. I wont be able to make it I have some training stuff that runs for the next 4 weeks on saturdays for work (yeah working 6days a week).

I swear my life is getting to be real hectic.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

The website has been updated (Future Events page and Events Maps page). All details including my customary detailed map have been added.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts

I'll be able to make it. I'll just be bringing me, myself, and i.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts

well, my parents will be out of town then, and i dont want to make my stay anymore of a burden on the family im staying with, so i cant go. sorry guys! so if you want me to ship out the cougar hiotwheels, let me know.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Due to only a couple members being able to attend the meet on Feb. 21st, it has been postponed until March. No date has been set as of yet, but it will be announced once it has been decided upon.

Well so far it looks like only Pyro/Brian can make it to the meet. If it stays like that through Monday I will postpone the meet until March. Not that you're not special Brian, but I doubt you want to make a 1 1/2hr drive just to bowl with Lisa and I.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Yeah sorry man there's just so much going on right now. We wouldn't have been able to make it.
March for us very busy
Good friends Bachelor party (don't know date yet best man is a moron:rolleyes;)
My B-Day and our two year anniversary
My friends wedding
possibly moving into our house it's still up in the air. (crossing my fingers)
just post and give us some notice we'll try to be there....we had a blast last time
bowling+beer=GOOD TIMES!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am new to NECO, but i'd love to come check out the mini-meet. I am kinda glad that it had to be posponed, my 21st B-day party is this Saturday and i wouldn't be able to come. Let me know when you reschedule.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Welcome to NECO. And Happy 21st! Check out our website in Cat88Extreme's sig. we have some pics and alot of info on the site. Hope to get to meet ya soon at a mini meet.

·
Administrator
24,498 Posts
Hooray for rescheduling! How about we post a poll for the best weekend in March for everybody?

Although personally, I have many free weekends, and vote by picking a date out of a hat, so to speak. Maybe we should poll as to BAD weekends, and avoid those?

Or is that too confusing?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
hmmmm, maybe we can get some of you yahoos to come out and see me make a complete fool out of myself. I got an award at my karting banquet. I get a half day test in a Formula SCCA car. Should be interesting

1 - 20 of 21 Posts