New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did a search on the mini light mod...i found it.
It is to add a small light to the headlight.
So someone from Europe tell me...what color is the mini light in Europe?
Is it stock or option?
Does i come on with parking lights?
Thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi... this is a answer from europe, germany to be precise..
The mini lights turn on when I turn on the headlights. They are alwys on when the headlights are turned on. The color is white.
I have to be honest. I never looked at them when I turned on the parking light. But I can check that this afternoon if you really want to know it.
Greetings from germany
Marc

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Marc,

I wanted to ask you this but I kept on forgetting. I was in Portugal a few months back and I looked over two Cougars. I notice that there was a second dimmer in between the light switch and the interior light dimmer. Is that dimmer for the fog lights? We don't have it on the North American cars. The European Cougars also had some holes covered up by some plastic pieces along the roof right above the doors. Are those used there for use with roof racks?

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RyDwy,

Does this mean we can now go to the Mercury dealerships and order the right 168 bulb plug and wiring to upgrade '99s and '00s? It's been a pain trying to get "universal" plugs to fit. I'd rather get a factory upgrade than try and rig something that might cause problems.

Thanx,

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.