New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered it today from Custom Cougars. Cant wait to get it put on with all the other bad-ass stuff for next year!:banana: Anyone have any advice, all input is welcome. I just wanna thank James for doing what hes doing. Without him alot of are cars wouldn't look the way they do.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
The only suggestion i have is to find the best body shop available and have them do it. Fiberglass kits are hard to work with.

P

·
0 Posts
......ah, just don't paint it yellow or orange. keep it red, that would look sweet

S

·
0 Posts
just to go ahead and burst ur bubble dont expect ur kit for 8-10 weeks...aerogear is in their "slow" period and not excepting containers in or out of their facility. I ordered fenders cf predator hood and some other goodies. Customcougars didnt tell me when i ordered it 4 weeks ago and when i called aerogear to see when the backorder would be caught up they told me the lovely info.....sorry bout that.....I am as wired to get my stuff too and to get it on.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
i have been reading through this post and all i have to say is that is the strangest oil filler cap i have ever seen

1 - 12 of 12 Posts