New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Millennium Sides, and Rear

okay.i've finally got the pics and am ready to post

i'm selling millennium side skirts, and rear bumper...they are fresh outta the box...unpainted...pics below

i will sell both for 1000 Canadian +shipping (if necessary)

or separately...skirts =400cad+shippin , rear=600cad+shippin

if u need it painted i can see what i can do about that for u too...

if u have any specific questions/suggestions, or are interested in the stuff...pm me here...or email me at [email protected]

cause i'm postin here..i'm willin to work out a deal with whoever wants it ;) ...if anyone..haha...i'm willin to drive and meet to avoid extra costs...

Lilly

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
RE:For sale: Millennium Sides, and Rear

Correct me if I'm wrong but CC has the rear selling for $309usd = $424can & the sides at $229usd = $314can. Of course those are + shipping...but even with that I still see their's cheaper. If you were to bring the rear down in price I might be interested because I want a Drift front and Drift sides.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ok i just checked... the rear is 459 us...which is like 629 cad...(with shipping)

the sides are 380us...which is like 521 cad...ok...too much...haha...

how bout..575 cad rear...and 375 sides?

better?

·
6,085 Posts

Don't forget Nitrik....when you hit the border tack on $100. Also, those shipping prices are in the US...shipping to canada = more money (it's classified as international shipping)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

Usually if they're good people they'll mark it as a gift so you don't get hit with customs etc. That's the only way I'd buy from the US...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

Originally posted by: Nitrik
Usually if they're good people they'll mark it as a gift so you don't get hit with customs etc. That's the only way I'd buy from the US...
customcougars doesn't do that...i asked him to do it for me once and he said he would, but then he ended up not doing it, and they charged me....luckily it wasn't a big item or i would have been pissed....just one more reason i never buy anything from james...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

yea james is hard to deal with and get in touch with...

im' glad u guys suggested i sell my stuff instead..i'm gettin sooo many offers...(thank god!..i was worried)
thanks again!..i owe u one!
Lilly

·
Registered
1,522 Posts

Originally posted by: herekittykitty
yea james is hard to deal with and get in touch with...

im' glad u guys suggested i sell my stuff instead..i'm gettin sooo many offers...(thank god!..i was worried)
thanks again!..i owe u one!
Lilly
I have done business with James at least 5 or 6 times over the last 2 years and never had a problem that wasn't his (he can't do anything if something is on backorder)

·
6,085 Posts

don't forget also guys, it's tough to write "gift" when it's coming from a business. the most he can do is write different price on the package so your duty is not as high. I have never had problems, and have bought a fair amount off him.

Congrads on getting the sales Lilly!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

okie dokie...the sides are spoken for...i think Caterina is coming over to pick them up....i couldn't be happier

the rear is still up for grabs...(haha..that sounds wrong)

it's 450 us...or 600 Cad...

any decent offer will definately be considered...

:)

Lilly

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Help me out here guys.

What I want is a Drift front, Drift sides & millennium rear. I just can't picture this at all though. Do you think it would look dumb? Also, the thing about flares....do you think I would definitely need to get the drift flares for the complete kit to look nice?

Oh yeah, does anybody know about the installation for a millennium rear? Hard, costly, etc?

P.S. if anybody could create a photoshop of the stuff listed above on a silver frost cougar that would be great.

Edit: Obviously I'm wondering about this because I might buy the rear from this thread.

·
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: Nitrik
Help me out here guys.

What I want is a Drift front, Drift sides & millennium rear. I just can't picture this at all though. Do you think it would look dumb? Also, the thing about flares....do you think I would definitely need to get the drift flares for the complete kit to look nice?

Oh yeah, does anybody know about the installation for a millennium rear? Hard, costly, etc?

P.S. if anybody could create a photoshop of the stuff listed above on a silver frost cougar that would be great.

Edit: Obviously I'm wondering about this because I might buy the rear from this thread.
Might not look bad....youwouldn't have to modify the rear if you had These :)

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
I dont think it would flow too well together, but thats just my opinion. :shrug:

The drift front & sides have a more angular shape to them, and the millenium rear has alot of curves & contours. I guess it doesnt help that I don't particularly like the millenium rear. ;)

The decision is yours, and i'm sure you'll make the right one. :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
REAR sale is pending...

almost done!...and im only out a few hundred...yea yea! (not even close to how much i would lost returning my stuffs to customcougars.)

u guys are awesome!...i LOVE TCC!..haha

thanks
Lilly

·
Registered
63 Posts
i need one but i just dont have 600 all at once right now im sorry i wish i could get it and pay in installments ha ha, im a dork, ignore me

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i love when u make that post go, bump bump bump...

the rear is available for 375us...or 512 cad, i'm willin to drive and meet whoever, to cut shippin costs

*isn't it wierd that, when something is delivered by car or truck, its called a shipment...but when it's delivered by ship, it's called cargo?*

hahah

·
Registered
72 Posts
i love when u make that post go, bump bump bump...

the rear is available for 375us...or 512 cad, i'm willin to drive and meet whoever, to cut shippin costs

isn't it wierd that, when something is delivered by car or truck, its called a shipment...but when it's delivered by ship, it's called cargo?

hahah
Hi,

Do you have any Millennium Body Kit Pieces such as the Front Bumper?

·
Administrator
24,343 Posts
Wow - over 16 years ago? Is this a new record?

Reactions: wadespencer99
1 - 20 of 21 Posts