New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... im from NJ- and actually i was just in LA and palm springs like 4 days ago- but i might be coming back out in late december... one of my dads friends (nick alexander) has a BMW dealarship in LA and always has a car show with all his cars ( he has 67 restored woody wagons) .. and i think its right on the beach- i just heard about this through my dad but i didnt know if any of you who were in or near LA ever heard about this show or if its really small

thanks in advance- katie!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
welcome, but u'd have a better chance of meeting up with SoCal neco members. Minus DEVIOUSDEV who may be down there then. And Nuty1der and his sidekick LostRacer who are down to travel the world for a Neco meet :crazy:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: vizual
welcome, but u'd have a better chance of meeting up with SoCal neco members. Minus DEVIOUSDEV who may be down there then. And Nuty1der and his sidekick LostRacer who are down to travel the world for a Neco meet :crazy:
Don't hate:disgust:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Just because we can barely get you to drive enough to come to the loacal meets doesn't mean you have to get all sniffly.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Pssst..... Josh drive, HA thats funny. Were lucky he made the little over a hour drive he did to see us.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Originally posted by: BRANDY
Pssst..... Josh drive, HA thats funny. Were lucky he made the little over a hour drive he did to see us.
I don't know if lucky is the right term, but ya :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: BRANDY
I don't know if lucky is the right term, but ya :)
Well I guess lucky is the word I would use, but I dunno about everyone else.

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Yeah, i'd post this in SoCal... cause they are more likely to make it to where ever you are, if you are in LA :)

And yeah in Late December I should be down there too, so I could try and make it to a meet... although I definately won't have a cougar to drive ;)

And if you give me enough notice, I can send out an email to the SoCal NECO mailing list, and possibly get more people to come :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts