New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? I'm bored at work and got to looking around online, and it looks like we can get two-sided, color t-shirts for about $20 (high estimate) if we can get enough orders . . . which appears to mean 2-11. If we get more than that it'll get even cheaper.

Also, I would be perfectly happy to run this thing, but I can't draw to save my life, so someone would have to come up with a Midwest NECO logo if we were to go through with this.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We tried to come up with a Midwest NECO logo a long time ago but no one liked my ideas...
Here are the old ones just for the hell of it
We tried to make T-shirts once but they went to sh!t in the laundry. On the front they had the "hello my name is" graphic with everyone's NECO name and real first name...then on the back it said "Midwest NECO" with the '01-'02 headlights floating--it looked like cat eyes and it rocked! Too bad they went to crap but I still have mine for some odd reason.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you get 'em from? If this were to go through I wouldn't wanna have the same thing happen again.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
We were cheapasses and bought the stuff that you print the designs on to iron-on type paper....yea that didn't turn out well AT ALL. If we go through a place it should be fine.
We should have a girlie tank top option too...not just oversized T's that I drown in :)

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
talk to Bryan at Intricate Lines to come up with a logo and shirt options.. in all honesty those logo ideas you posted look sorta juvenille, no offense..

B has helped many chapters with logo around here.. you'll also need that logo wasy for decal cutting and screen printing.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
talk to Bryan at Intricate Lines to come up with a logo and shirt options.. in all honesty those logo ideas you posted look sorta juvenille, no offense..

B has helped many chapters with logo around here.. you'll also need that logo wasy for decal cutting and screen printing.
Yea I was just screwin around with them a couple years ago...wasn't too serious about the whole thing. I just thought the cats were cute

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, so this still brings up the question - how many people are interested? Cuz I see two . . . maybe three if you count Crispy. And that would be kinda ghey.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Well I dunno if I'll have a midwest one since I'm moving to MN...

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: Catwoman3700
Man, thats weak sauce . . . :thumbsdn:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Originally posted by: Catwoman3700
Man, thats weak sauce . . . :thumbsdn:
Now c'mon...try to remember the good times we had. And just know that I'll be in a much better place :rofl:

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, right . . . a place where they say "aboot" and "eh?" all the time sounds SO much better than a place where we speak English . . . :tongue:

·
Premium Member
13,367 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Yeah, right . . . a place where they say "aboot" and "eh?" all the time sounds SO much better than a place where we speak English . . . :tongue:
wachu talkin' aboot ryan, you dont like minesotahh?

just kidding heidi, to me you'll always be apart of midwest neco!

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hehe, not so much am I a fan . . . to me they're people those free-loadin Canadians wouldn't take, and that says a lot . . . anyways.

I'm giving this a week. I know we're a small chapter, but if I don't get at least a few more responses, I'm not even going to bother with this whole thing and we can let the threadjacking commence. PM me if you'd be in.

1. BigBalledOX
2. j99coug
3. Giggle

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hellloooo, it's Minneapolis! Not some dinky little town. I'll be damned if I'll ever live anywhere smaller than Sioux Falls. Besides, NorCal says I talk funny as it is. Frickin hell...anyways its a big city and theres lots of diversity there. Not just freeloadin' Canadians :rofl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.