New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much as the title says. Basically, I can't draw for crap, and no one else is stepping up, so I'm looking to those NECOers who aren't tracers to help out if they would be so kind.

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basically we're attempting to get a t-shirt buy going on. The logo doesn't have to be super flashy or blingin or anything like that. Maybe something that would incorporate the section of the country we cover (Iowa, Nebraska, The Dakotas, Kansas), a Cougar logo or perhaps car itself. The second post in this thread has some logos attached to it. They weren't very popular (not to bash the artist) but it might be a basis for a start.

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: j99coug
an outline of the sates that the chapter covers and something dealing with the cougar in there would be awesome.
Hehe, something with a Cougar in a corn field and a meth lab in the trunk maybe?

What I was thinking would be kinda cool would be if we took an outline of the states, made it hollow, then used dots to place cites on the map, and next to the city dots would be the NECO names of the chapters members. I realize that would be slightly more involved than average, but I'm sure with my pathetic photochop skills I could fill in the cites and member names if someone else came up with the rest. Perhaps it could read Midwest NECO over the top of the map, and have a Cougar below, or something.

·
Premium Member
8,443 Posts
Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
an outline of the sates that the chapter covers and something dealing with the cougar in there would be awesome.
Hehe, something with a Cougar in a corn field and a meth lab in the trunk maybe?
Hey! you can have the corn field, even a cow tipping going on in the background, but I think the NW wins for qty of meth labs outside of Mexico! ;)
I may see what I can do tomorrow after work.
EDIT... ok, I take that back, I just found this... link

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,454 Posts

What I was thinking would be kinda cool would be if we took an outline of the states, made it hollow, then used dots to place cites on the map, and next to the city dots would be the NECO names of the chapters members. I realize that would be slightly more involved than average, but I'm sure with my pathetic photochop skills I could fill in the cites and member names if someone else came up with the rest. Perhaps it could read Midwest NECO over the top of the map, and have a Cougar below, or something.
Cool idea...only problem i see with that is if you would happen to get new members in, you would have to have a whole new screen made if you wanted to add them to the shirt....and if I recall right from a few years back I used to do some design work for fraternity shirts and local bands etc....The first sceen is where alot of the money is involved, once a company has it they can crank out shirts cheap. But some places may be different

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,454 Posts
Originally posted by: Goldie
Hey! you can have the corn field, even a cow tipping going on in the background, but I think the NW wins for qty of meth labs outside of Mexico! ;)
I may see what I can do tomorrow after work.
EDIT... ok, I take that back, I just found this... link
I knew there was another reason I moved from Nebraska to Missouri.....more meth

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was gonna say, I think Iowa leads the nation in per-capita meth busts. As for the possibility of a new member joining . . . yeah, maybe, but this is for right now. They can get their own stinkin t-shirts :tongue:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i'd say get a outline of the states, blend them into the side of a cartoon of a cougar, and put some text under it ... hard to explain but if i could do it up i'd show u ... maybe when i get some time

·
Premium Member
16,452 Posts
Maybe something that would incorporate the section of the country we cover (Iowa, Nebraska, The Dakotas, Kansas).
uhhh, dont you live in IL??

·
Premium Member
13,367 Posts
Originally posted by: bensenvill
Maybe something that would incorporate the section of the country we cover (Iowa, Nebraska, The Dakotas, Kansas).
uhhh, dont you live in IL??
hes closer to a lot more midwest members than illinois members, so we adopted him.

but back on topic. i would like to see the states from the chapter and something cougar in the design. ideas? renderings?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.