New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33327 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well today my first class started and its only been 15 minutes and Im already bored out of my brain and on the internet. I'm in a stupid computer apps class and the guy is seriously explaining all the fine points of how to operate a computer stuff a 6 yr old can handle.

What a wonderful way to spend my money. This class alone with the book is worth a SS Trubendz dual exhaust!:mad:
:kick:<- To everyone that can not operate computers!

·
Registered
725 Posts
RE:That was fast!

Ive had a couple of those classes before. It sucks you have to be there but at least it will be a breeze. Plus you can play on the internet all class and talk to your NECO buddies! LOL

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts
RE: That was fast!

my classes started on tuesday, im having a pretty good time at kwood. its a really relaxed atmosphere, and i love the small class sizes.

Casey:poke: where are you, man!?

on another good note, there is a melina blue cougar that i have seen everday now out at kirkwood. it has a razzy high-rise on it. do we have business cards that i could leave under his wiper?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: That was fast!

Yeah I like Scott or should I say the scenery but I just hate this class Im really only taking the class as a GPA booster because I could test out of it but still have to pay the money it costs for the class so why not just take the class and get an A? I back in my old routine too go to school then off to the gym. I really needed to get back my flabs of steel are pretty bad. Then a round of disc golf. I haven't been able to break -5 in the past two weeks when I normally am past that practice time I guess.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts

Hey Ronno, were you on Kimberly by North Park around noonish today? I caught a glimpse of a red Cougar, wondered if it might be you.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts

Originally posted by: Ronrazz
Yeah I when to the North YMCA this morning so it could very well have been me. What brings you to my side of the river?
Work yo. I'm at the mall right now. Pretty much if its not a Tuesday or a Thursday, you can count on me being in the 563.

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts

Originally posted by: BigBalledOX
Yeah I when to the North YMCA this morning so it could very well have been me. What brings you to my side of the river?
Work yo. I'm at the mall right now. Pretty much if its not a Tuesday or a Thursday, you can count on me being in the 563.
i dont know what i found funny about that, but it made me crack up!

its nice to have the weekend here, wish i could sleep in though:(

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts

Originally posted by: j99coug

:rofl: It must have been the way I so smoothly rhymed "me" with "563" . . . :rofl: I don't get weekend off anymore, but the boss pretty much schedules me in at noon so I can still go out and enjoy my rockstar lifestyle.:beer:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts

:rofl: It must have been the way I so smoothly rhymed "me" with "563" . . . :rofl: I don't get weekend off anymore, but the boss pretty much schedules me in at noon so I can still go out and enjoy my rockstar lifestyle.:beer:
Sorry, just had a thing going with quotes.

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts

Originally posted by: NascarSigEp

what thing:confused:

:biggrin:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts

:rofl: Now, we're not gonna let this get out of hand are we?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Why would we do that?
:cover:

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts

Why would we do that?
we wouldnt, quoting is teh gay.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts

Why would we do that?

:biggrin: It should be fun to sit back and watch this unfold . . . keep it comin fellas, I'm stuck here for another two hours. :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,347 Posts

Why would we do that?

:biggrin: It should be fun to sit back and watch this unfold . . . keep it comin fellas, I'm stuck here for another two hours. :beer:
soo... has any one here pulled a UIM before? need to install my svt UIM, and throttle body pretty soon, but some guidance would be nice.

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts

Why would we do that?

soo... has any one here pulled a UIM before? need to install my svt UIM, and throttle body pretty soon, but some guidance would be nice.
I have... successfully.

1 - 20 of 33327 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.