New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My signature banner thingie dissapeared... So do you think you can make me another pretty signature that's in the limits of whatever NECO wants? I liked the old one with the pretty colors and stuff but I did finally take some pictures of my hamsters.. so we can use them and not other people's hamsters that I find on the internet :)

Thanks for the help in advance!

Julie

Attachments

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
jewels...lol, did you save the one i gave you to your harddrive and upload it to your upload box on neco?

i still have your old one but i can make you a new one if you'd like:) you let me know.....

M

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... that's a tough decision... I'm assuming that I didn't save the old one because I was looking for it and I couldn't find it.

Well since change is always good, if you have time, will you make me another one? Can you send me the old one too so I can like save it if I ever want to use it again for something?

Thanks!

Julie

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
sure.....here's the old one i did. i'll see what i can do about another one. i still have to do one for scott but my computer is going to be busy today rendering some work i'm doing for a company.

M

Attachments

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
lol, and yours is gone too scott..........i can upload that one for you but i'm already making it.

hey scott........you know, or does anyone know, if you have a friend who wants a 2001 Silver Mercury Cougar? i'm getting rid of mine, with or without the exhaust.

just checking

M

·
Registered
189 Posts
i want one too... but i havent taken any pics of my coug yet... been meaning to, but all the little projects have been holding me back. maybe someday...
jason

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sorry Micah, but right now I don't know of anyone who is in the market for a cougar, I will keep my eyes open though.

Scott

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
it's a 2.5 inch single exit exhaust from trubendz. i love it but i have made a decision on a car and i'm taking it off this week. i do have the GMK intake if you want that......kenny's gonna get me some new piping if he can do it.

M

1 - 11 of 11 Posts