New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I know its only christmas eve, but since I work on xmas, I open some presents a little early.

I got a Electric Razor, a HP photo printer, and a old navy shirt.. maybe more dunno yet...

And the best present... I took my car out for a spin tonight... since it stopped raining and there was no ice around...
weee....

R

·
0 Posts
yea i got a couple of gifts early. i got a gamecube a hp printer scanner in one. a new nike jacket and a orange county choppers hat. i still got like 20 gifts under the tree to open tommorrow.

i think i got my wife the best two gifts ever i bought here a digital camera top of the line. and then i bought her a 1997 grand am v6 and loaded

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
I was :naughty: so I won't be getting anything :cry:

·
Registered
162 Posts
hey everyone--

My Christmas present came last month--I won a Susuki GSXR600 street bike at the local bank. Some kid repo'd it, and I ended up winning it way under book value. I look as that as my BIG Christmas present.

I also got the usual--Socks, sweaters, shirts, and lottery tickets!

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas everyone--

Marty

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got lots of new business clothes, so now im set to go out into the real world. I also got to see a lot of my family that I haven't really gotten to see much of in the last few years with being at school, which was also really nice.

I think the best present I gave this year was to get my grammy's kids together all at the same time so she could see them for the holidays. She has been sad lately and it made her super happy...which is what this whole season is all about. Sorry..getting sentimental I know...

Anyways...hope everyone had a stellar Christmas/Channukah/Kwanzaa. Be safe:)

Kelly:wiggle:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Merry Christmas Keystone!

I hope you all had a happy and healthy holiday.
I got to spend the day with my family and loved ones.....aside from that, I got some presents.

Take care everyone!

R

·
0 Posts
i got a gamecube, some orange county choppers shirts and hats, and just about every mod available for my xmod and 2 25 dollar gift cards for radio shack.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
a new brake caliper to replace the one that decided to fail on 81 last night... guess the z3's will have to go on earlier then expected....

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I got money, gift cards for Walmart to get car cleaning stuff and $50 for customcougars.com : )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts