New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the LAST meet topic got so horribly off track, :rolleyes:, I have no choice but to repost the Meet post! Geez.

Where: Dave and Buster's White Flint Mall
When: Feb 28th
Time: 6:00 pm
Who: All NECOers and their significant others!
Purpose: To have fun, o' course!
What to bring: Yerself, yer honey, and your foine Cougah! All Impalas must stay home!

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, since a prelude is all that you drive....*sigh*....I guess you can come! ;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
MDNECO--> I am going to try to come and hang out, now real sure but i am going to try. I live in Harford Co. and i am not sure of the location of this place and or what it is? Is it a mall or espn zone or what? I will follow the posts.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Yes it is, actually- Just a quick jaunt down 495 to 355N in MD... 28th is good!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ok well i will try to be there, i can't say 100% yea b/c i would like some other MDNECO members to go w/ me. Can you all give me directions. Pm would be great Go from 95S

·
Registered
63 Posts
i will be there. and the good news is with the money i will get back from taxes i can finally order my new bumper. no more fiberglass patch job for me

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So glad that the gory bumper is going away! *shudder*

·
Registered
176 Posts
thank you sherrie, what would i do w/o you

I will print out the directions and i hope to see you soon

·
Registered
214 Posts
When does the 21 and up age limit apply? I don't want anyone to be stranded outside.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Originally posted by: FireRSX
When does the 21 and up age limit apply? I don't want anyone to be stranded outside.
This should answer your question!

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They usually don't start carding until later in the evening, but I think we've got the guardian thing covered! At least until 11.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
If by some slim chance I have my Cougar back that week from Craig I will gladly make it down. I wil let you all know as the time gets closer :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey long time no chat everyone! hopefully i'll be able to make it out to the meet on the 28th. sounds like fun!

Dan, the cougar's running great, just have to get an oil change this weekend. How are you and your cougar doing? still really loud? i think it sounds awesome!

hopefully see you all! it'll be my first meet!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Coug's fine- Actually just gave him a bath today before the temperature plummeted. As for loud... Well, you'll have to be the judge at D&Bs... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Looks like more and more that I WILL be able to make it. I am not completely sure yet, I will post more when I am at the condo and see how things are coming together. I might however be getting a rental car. But, I will be letting you guys know that for sure so you can properly identify me. Hopefully I won't get stuck with a POS or a car with an extremely flamboyant color.

Chris

·
8,550 Posts
Or an Impala. Then there'll be trouble! :)

--RJ

1 - 20 of 23 Posts