New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in the philly area wanna get together some time soon?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am down! let me know whats up

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, ok so its up to 4 ppl. Lets take a vote on what weekend and where. Someones house, a parking lot, dave and busters?

·
Registered
410 Posts
im always down to chill with some other cars, lets hope the snow doesn't delay to far

·
Registered
265 Posts
lets make it at the brunswick zone in bensalem...That way we won't have to worry about underagers., and if you want to drink they have a bar, pool tables bowling lanes an arcade, lazer tag etc etc..

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yo i live right by there but i dont have the license i could make a drive by though

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: fauna01
I think we should get a central/western meet together!!

I tried to suggest that this morning but my damn web filter at work kicked in before i could post it. Im up for the extra drive cause theres a bunch of people i havent seen since fest and there are a few others i have never even met.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im goin to go meet with the central people in the other thread. Anyone else wanna go? We can all neet somewhere here for breakfast then follow eachother.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
why dont we all meet in harrisburg somewhere on the 15th? its two hours to state college which is where fuana's from (am i correct?) and 45- hour from philly. mike (infored) has been here several times so he knows how to get here. instead of having 5-6 in philly and 8-10 in hbg we'd have like 15 all together. the only problem would be finding something we'd all have fun doing. the neco guys i usually chill with (aka keystone "frat") just usually get together at dales house and have a blast cleanin, talkin, eatin, and drinking (cept for me the young buck). its alot to ask of someone to open their doors to that many people so there is tons of other things we could do. movies, arcade, ice skating or just a meal somewhere then cruise to get pictures. would everyone be ok coming to harrisburg?? philly and state college could each come down in their caravans and meet us harrisburg cats somewhere.

ps, oje, if u come u HAVE to take me for a whip in that srt-4. those seats are incredible and ive oftne thought about trading in the cougar for one of them. redbaron01 told me when i was visiting him this christmas that theres a place in new york that would give me 7000 towards an srt in any color and style i wanted.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Yea ill be there for sure and you can get a ride, no problem. Hopefully ill be a little more smooth by then beings ive only been driving a stick for four days now but ive got it down. If you can get that good of a deal man i say go for it if you can afford it. Theres not one part of this car im not pleased with. The seats are great and comfortable, the inside is set up very nice, 17" wheels, duals (that have a very decent sound), handles very well in corners and the speed is just incredible. So yea count on me being there and you can check it out.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, so i guess we are joining our meets. If everyone from the philly area could PM me i can get a list of whos goin from over here. Like i said, we could get a caravan goin and catch a brunch somewhere then meet the central people out there.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts