New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, we are in great need of a meet, I know lots of people want to get some mods done (and I also want to crack open my headlights, paint my brake stuff, take out my backseats and gut my precats) so here is what I propose. a weekend meet at my house I have a garage that houses 2 and we can start on fri and end on sun I think we can get a lot of mods done with 3 days and a garage, everyone can crash at my place and b4 it get too cold I think its a good idea, any takers?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Where do you live?? I was thinking the same thing.. I want to gut the cats but am kinda uncomfortable doing it myself... Come on guys I want to meet all of you!!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i think i may be able to help out depending on when and where we're talking about. i need to meet all of these people that i have no idea who they are.

speaking of a meet. wasn't kyle supposed to come down in october?? he said he'd like to gather with us while he's down.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in new athens its like 30 or 25 minutes east of st.louis not really that far and remember we all will be staying so distance shouldn't be an issue :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well let me know so I can get some mil eliminators before hand, Unless someone knows how to make them? I saw a how to but my electronics is pretty rusty... Havent used it in 10 years!! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm dizown like a clizown. Date?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: dirtydawg
well let me know so I can get some mil eliminators before hand, Unless someone knows how to make them? I saw a how to but my electronics is pretty rusty... Havent used it in 10 years!! :)
maybe me and sonza can help you out in this department. i've made my pair, but sonza's MIL eliminators look soooo much better than mine.:tongue:

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
It will depend on the date for me. Next weekend I am moving, two weeks from tomorrow, I have autocross and the first weekend of Nov I am in Chicago.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
do we even know when we want to have this meet??? there will be one week late this month or early next month that i won't be able to make it cause i'm getting my bags on, so i'm crossing my fingers for about a mid november meet????

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well now that i have thought about it any time any week will work, I think im free every weekend except for halloween, and if we wait to long and it gets cold I do have a karosine(sp) heater that will keep us nice and toasty in the garage!

kougar4 - I took my back seats out, any ideas on a box for 2 subs and an amp that will take up the space??? I think i'm in dire need of your sub boxing skills on this one.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Steps are you thinking of fiberglass, carpet, or vinyl
also do you want plexglass in it with neons to show off your amp(s)
i am sure that we can came up with something.
I will think of some ideas and get back to you
(but do you want the sub firing in or out, and towards the back or the front of the car)

also for the meet i would love to come but i all depends on when it is.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, no fiberglass, too much work/time. I'd be more than happy with carpet, And yes I would like to show off my amp(only have one) and I will have to go buy some neons so I don't have to use the 48" underbody neon I'm using now, and I would like the subs to face the rear of the car like they are now, I seem to get better sound that way....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah trink, seat I want to use it all, I'd like it to flow and now look just thrown in there, so it looks like it was built into it, kinda like it will be! I'm having a hard time visualizing something that would look good that would take up that much space.....

·
Registered
650 Posts
BIG ASS BOX Joe!

Jeff....... I too will be needing some help. I am just going to put one 10" sub on the side like you've got it, but I want the amp on the other side above my 6 disc changer. I think I am also going to install a Flex capacitor so that I can travel back in time.

Let's pick a date for all of this crap.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
geeez Shak what is this, you have done more mods in the past 2 months than I have done since I've had my car, You win the lottery? :p but yeah we deff. need to set a date(s)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts