New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
RE: One Last Big Meet???

The way I see it:
Sat cause then Dan can make it, and what's the sense of having a last big meet with the knowlege someone has no way to reach it
Hang out, cause otherwise it could turn antisocial, although the weather may be a factor....

Just my 2 cents, although I'm going to do my best (scheduling at work permitting) to make it, since this may be my last meet in the coug :(

An

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
RE:One Last Big Meet???

Like I said....SAT for me.....this will be my first meet lol (Cause like I've said all year...I work sundays). Sad, but true.

I'm game for anything, and personally don't care what day. Oct 25 would be good, the closer the better. Not to mention the coug will hopefully be in Storage mid november and we'll have "beater meets".

I like Brampton personally....it's closer lol.

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I say we go with Saturday November 1st. That gives us more than 2 weeks to plan this. Just my opinion. :shrug:

I think we should just meet up somewhere, hang out, and go from there. If we want to head to a restaurant for some food or drinks later, we can do that too.

I think we should meet somewhere in Mississauga. That way its a little more central for most people. Maybe at AMC at Courtney Park and HWY 10? Its close to the 401, so everyone has easy access, and theres restaurants close by. ;)

Let me know what you guys think.

Mike

G

·
RE: One Last Big Meet???

only concern with this is that it is the day after Halloween - don't know how many of you all intend to go get wasted in some kinda costume, but that would mean some people recovering the day after, ie meet day.....

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Noone is interested in this? :(

Since noone wants to help in the organizing of this event, i'll just do it myself. :biggrin:

So, here it is:

Saturday, November 8th, 2003 @ 12pm @ AMC Courtney Park 16 @ HWY 10 & Courtney Park. If you need it, heres a MAP

Hopefully a bunch of you can make it. I hope that this will be a big meet to end the season. :)

Mike

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
most of my saturdays from now on are gonna be taken up by getting the car ready for winter...fluid changes, brakes, and stuff like that all have to be done on my car (and our other cars) before it gets too cold...

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Ajay....shaddup.....you can make this one :)

I'll be there....I might get lost...but I'll be there :)

AND Y'ALL BETTER COME....THIS IS THE FIRST MEET I'LL BE ATTENDING AND THE LAST MEET OF THE YEAR!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i'll try my best, but you guys know that i don't say i'm coming unless i really know i can....i don't like to be one of those people who says they are going and then bail at the last minute. if i say i'm going, you can count on me 100% to be there, and if i can't, i can't...

·
Registered
260 Posts
If I'm in town I'll come. It's only 15 minutes from my place.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.