New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
seriously... i will be there this time...the car is finally fixed. So unless i get killed i'll be there, that is if anyone else is going??:shrug:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd down for that too

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Uh so Tyrice, what is it with you jocking all the Honda boards now anyway? Are you going Import on us? :disgust:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
Uh so Tyrice, what is it with you jocking all the Honda boards now anyway? Are you going Import on us? :disgust:
I think hes had a few thoughts....... whats a troll

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like hanging out with cool people. And when NorCal peeps aren't around, I make my way elsewhere. And so far the ones I've met are a lot more laid back then some of the tight asses on this board. I'm almost ashamed to tell people to join. And if I do, I tell them not to leave the NorCal section.

·
Registered
865 Posts
here I thought you guys were gonna come visit me on my b-day...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I don't think I can go (will have to see what's goin on with the family...my son's grandma..dad's side usually does something that weekend for T-day instead of on T-day...so we'll see)

Tyrice....I could put import/domestic differences aside for a day Heck for you Tyrice....I'll put them aside for a lifetime;) Actually I'm not the one who had any differences to begin with :biggrin::tongue: but we won't go there.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts