New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet in Jan/Feb

We will be having a meet with the New Year. After taking with a few of you and seeing your posts, it has been decided upon Austin, TX. What a better way to celebrate Valentines Day with your loved one than going out of town to celebrate. And while your out of town in Austin, lets just have a NECO meet too. SO the meet will be a two day thing. Feb 14, hoping to meet up around 2-3 PM depending on drives people are making. I know we are going to have a few T&A people coming to the meet also, and Charles is going to have a pretty long drive as well. SO we can hang out on the 14th for most of the day, and on the 15th, meet up again in the morning and go do something and then everyone go home. Final details are still being planned so stay tuned.....BATMAN! LOL

Edit: meet will be in Feb, SECOND WEEKEND in AUSTIN.

·
Registered
154 Posts
RE:Meet in Jan/Feb

im down for a meet.. and pretty much anywhere in not so bad driving distances.. i work nights but im sure i can get a couple days off.. if i ask a head of time so lets get a time and date for a meet.. so i can get those day or days off

nate

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

If you all want to go sky diving, we can have the meet at South Padre Island. We would have a great time at the island, and skydive from brownsville over the island for the landing. I would like this meet to be Late Jan, Early Feb. Lets get some interest and see what we can get going.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

South Padre is so far from me :(. Actually, Tornado Alley Neco might have a meet in OKC, and you guys are more than welcome to come. If the lonestar meet is more towards the north, I bet I could round up some of the OK members to come! So for now, count me in as well.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well i actually wanted to have in in either San Antonio or Austin. That way, Mr. Charles Tansey III would be able to make it. This is just to gain some interest to see what type of a meet we need to have. Options are meet and greet or mod meet. I am personally voting meet and greet. Just a get together were we all get together, shoot the ****, and maybe go for a scenic drive, go go-carting, go out to eat, or do some fun **** like that.

·
Registered
585 Posts
RE: Meet in Jan/Feb

meet and greet sounds good to me. I'll be there either way. (unless my car starts acting up again)

·
Registered
167 Posts

Fredricksburg sounds good. Has alot of back roads to cruise around on and some interesting places to visit. Let me know the dates and I'll try to get time off . If I can make it this would be my first meet and looking forward to it .

·
Registered
349 Posts

This is straying from the subject, but does anyone that is planning on going have the TruBendz with either magnaflow or borla muffler. I really can't decide on which to go with, so I think I need to hear them in person to make my decision.

As for the meet, I'm not too sure if I'll be able to make it since my daughter is due to be born in mid January. But, if it's a little later and everything is ok, I might be able to make it.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Erika, you didnt hear Alan's car in Corpus? The silver 35th annviersary. He has the trubendz Borla.

·
PLATINUM M0DERAT0R
4,995 Posts

Hey I'd be glad to meet up... going on leave for the holidays but will be back during that time and would love to meet some of y'all, and shoot the ****.
Sounds like fun count me in, don't really care where it is because I like to travel away from here. <----- Abilene

·
Registered
199 Posts

I agree that Fredricksburg would have some nice back roads to cruise and great backdrops for pix. Austin is also a good location because it is central and not too terrible of a drive for most. Our last meet in Austin had a pretty good turnout.

·
Registered
349 Posts

Originally posted by: tropiccougar01
Erika, you didnt hear Alan's car in Corpus? The silver 35th annviersary. He has the trubendz Borla.

Yeah, I remember hearing that exhaust. It sounded ok. I thought that it would be a lower tone though. Seems to sound the same as most of the cars around here. Now I'm not so sure I want an aftermarket exhaust system; no offense Alan.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.