New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everybody. my wife is having our baby shower on nov. 15th. i am not to be there as i've been informed it's girls only. So since i know some of the neco ladies want to come to the shower i say us neco guys gwt together and have a meet during the baby shower and have the ladies meet up with us after? what does everyone think. hey if you guys have any ideas on what you want to do let me know or we can have a bon fire and stuff. we could go to the brat stop whick if you havn't heard of it is one of the biggest places to hang on the weekends. anyway yeah give me some feedback and we'll throw it together!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
That sounds like a plan... hopefully I won't have to work. What time is the shower at???

If you need me to do anything, give a holler.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok were gonna have a mod meet and cruise depending on the weather. i have a two car garage and so we can mod even if it's raining but i also have a huge garage so let me know if your interested. i will be installing some underglow hopefully along with spacing my cougar letters.

·
Registered
92 Posts
How far do you live from Lake Geneva,Wi. I saw you live in Salem, but don't really know where that is. I live in Richmond, IL which is like 10 mins from Lake Geneva.

EDIT:BTW I hope you don't mind a 19 year old showin up. That is if it is still on?

MAV

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first of all i'm only 21 so yeah age really is no big deal. but yeah it's still on and stuff. your definitely more then welcome and i'd say i'm no more then 30 minutes from richmond. do you know where wilmot ski mountain is? i'm like 10 minutes from there. salem is just north of antioch and trevor.

·
Registered
92 Posts
well poop!:( Oh well! we'll resachedule something soon. Do i hear the faint crack of a whip in the background! JK anyways see you soon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah you hear that whip allright! but my friend when you get married and your wife is pregnant and unstable at times you'll do anything to keep the stability and keep her happy! ha ha ha! i'll call ya after this weekend and set up a time to meet ok bro! talk to you soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts