Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: Saturday, Nov. 10th, Show up whenever...Stay til whenever

Where: Our Chi-town apt.

Google Maps is the Best

My cell: 6 3 0 7 3 0 3 7 9 5
Bri's cell: 6 3 0 6 4 9 8 8 7 0

What to Bring:

1. Alcohol

2. Stuff to sleep on the floor, if you plan on staying (We just got new carpet that is very comfy to sleep on...Brian would know, he does it all the time! ;))

3. Please bring gaming systems/games, or any board games, We only have an Xbox and PS2, and only one controller for the xbox...

What to expect:

1. Food!! We will be cooking so come hungry!

2. I think that Brian already mentioned that parking is street and sometimes very limited, so be prepared to parallel park and you may have to walk a little bit!

3. Our place is tiny, but we will do whatever it takes to fit everyone in!

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Let me check my schedule . . . OH LOOK I CAN GO CUZ I LIVE FORTY FREAKIN MINUTES AWAY! :)

Oh, and of course true dat! ;)

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
will be me plus guest.

sweetness

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Tiffany and I should be able to make it as well;)

On a side note, Terry if you still have that HID kit can you bring it with you,I'm still interested.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Tiffany and I should be able to make it as well;)

On a side note, Terry if you still have that HID kit can you bring it with you,I'm still interested.
woot! absolutely!!

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Outta curiosity, is anyone planning on spending the night? I'm assuming that since everyone else lives about 30 min away that this is directed towards The Badazzes..

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Outta curiosity, is anyone planning on spending the night? I'm assuming that since everyone else lives about 30 min away that this is directed towards The Badazzes..
I'm mixed . . . I may stay . . . but most likely not, unless I get LOADEDwhich has been known to happen from time to time.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
looks like I'll be riding solo tomorrow.

but I'll bring some gaming goodness with me.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
I work til 7, so I probably won't be there til 8ish at the earliest.

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
err...I might just make an appearance. That might change though.
. . .

Didn't we NOT do this last week, which would have been infinitely more convenient for me at least, because you couldn't go? Your ass had BETTER be there Frosting. :disgust:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts