New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...now that stlstreetracer isn't going to attend, it looks like i may be bringing my car. and as you know, its a huge work in progress :p ne1 willing to help me swap from struts and mounts? and possibly do an uim/lim swap(depending if i can get a pigtail harness from sp in time)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heh, shame we cant yank an engine :( i wouldnt mind gettin meh new clutch/flywheel installed, and if i knew we were doin that, i'd order my headers and dmd as well

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: ZUM
My shroud, Some LED switches, possibly finish painting my A and B pillars,

Just whatever I have the money for :)
i charge a flat rate of 50 bux an hour :p

G

·
If ANYONE needs leds PLEASE let me know. I can get them for 45 cents a piece. And ask Melissa they are bright as hell!!!! 3mm and 5mm as well as blue white red, orange and Ultra Violet. :)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: Silvercat
If ANYONE needs leds PLEASE let me know. I can get them for 45 cents a piece. And ask Melissa they are bright as hell!!!! 3mm and 5mm as well as blue white red, orange and Ultra Violet. :)
So you say that fivemm will be too big?? If so I need the violet....might be kinda interesting. Cause I know I had blue, but I used resistors to not make them glow as bright so they appear purple.. I dont think I could pull that off again. How does the purple look....bad?

I guess we could try both colors since they are inexpensive. Go ahead and Get me how many I need for the defroster, red blinky light, and the control button. So i guess Four???!?!?!?! If so, four in each color. Ill give you cash paypal, or Ill get you a drink at the meet. Just let me know. Thanks E-man!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'll bring a hydro jack and a pair of jackstands if people are going to need them. I may have an intake to install by then, assuming I get this CEL business cleared up. :flushed:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by: EdgeCat
I'll bring a hydro jack and a pair of jackstands if people are going to need them. I may have an intake to install by then, assuming I get this CEL business cleared up. :flushed:
i'll bring ya some tape mang :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
okay, eric....
i want red leds for:
*rear defroster button
*temp control knobs (position and "speed")
*door locks (both sides)
*window switches (both sides)
and
*unit and reset buttons

what can you do for me?

G

·
Originally posted by: CougarBabe57
okay, eric....
i want red leds for:
*rear defroster button
*temp control knobs (position and "speed")
*door locks (both sides)
*window switches (both sides)
and
*unit and reset buttons

what can you do for me?
What colors did you want?
Blue is the cheapest but you can also get orange, purple, Ultra Violet, BRIGHT green, white and red.

Originally posted by: ZUM
Originally posted by: Silvercat
So you say that fivemm will be too big?? If so I need the violet....might be kinda interesting. Cause I know I had blue, but I used resistors to not make them glow as bright so they appear purple.. I dont think I could pull that off again. How does the purple look....bad?

I guess we could try both colors since they are inexpensive. Go ahead and Get me how many I need for the defroster, red blinky light, and the control button. So i guess Four???!?!?!?! If so, four in each color. Ill give you cash paypal, or Ill get you a drink at the meet. Just let me know. Thanks E-man![/q

Anything other than 3mm WILL NOT fit in the trip computer, purple look BADASS bright as hell too. Lemee check on prices again to give you guys each quotes. Stacy did you wanna redo the buttons you already had also so that they all match?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.