New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing was getting set so I'm taking some action. I would like to do a meet on the 21th of Feburary which is a Saturday. Baised on what a lot of people have been saying the suggested location is San Diego. I personaly like San Diego as well, there are great photo spots and the weather is excelent. Unless there are major issues with people I hope the date will work.

I'm not sure exactly where in San Diego is best to meet, if anyone has any suggestions on that, please say so. We should meet first at where we want to take the pictures then everyone drive to where we want to spend the rest of the day. By meeting at the photo spot first everyone can get individual pictures of their cars while people arrive. Once everyone is there do a few group shots then leave for lunch and fun.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I might be up for a meet. Have to fix a couple things on the cougay and maybe give her a bath though :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
weekends are pretty busy for me, but i should be able to spare at least an hour or two to swing by, somewhere in la jolla is a good pic spot, maybe the cove...? :shrug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts