New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. How about a September meet at the Bosch house? August is almost over, so when is everyone free? And do we want a Saturday or Sunday?

I know people have plans for Labor Day weekend, so that leaves available September dates as:

Saturday 9/10
Sunday 9/11
Saturday 9/17
Sunday 9/18
Saturday 9/24
Sunday 9/25

Even if we have to go into October, that's alright, too. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i know i def. cannot attend on Saturday 9/17

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
lol u don't tell my girl i won't tell urs :naughty:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm ok for a Sunday 9/11 meet. Ohhhh, we can do mods and then have dinner at Hooters :) I don't mind a bunch of hookers, as long as they don't touch my car, lol.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i might be doing a crapload of mods. we'll see. I want to fiberglass my doorpanels, cargo cover, and headliner. no sense in doing that right before we all hike up to hooters though. We'll see, i'm sure i'll have something i can do.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have my shift handle to install! Oh man. I think last time 12noon was waaaay to early for some people. Mabye closer to 2pm?

Jaigh, are the mini-bikes still around? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i want to fiberglass the panels, and the other car i was hoping to pickup was sold ... forgot to tell everyone, so there now i posted. CAR WAS SOLD AND I LOST OUT ON A LOT OF [censored] =(

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, definitely Sunday 9/11? I'm gonna set it up. And we're doing dinner out.....so I'm not going to pick-up stuff to BBQ.....just snacks. Speak now, or forever hold your peace!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.